GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Quiz Entry (Results Announced)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/12/09 at 19:31
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The Christmas Quiz is now open!
Visit The Christmas Quiz
Let's try and get everyone involved this time round!!

The winner will receive one Gaming Award (subject to standard conditions)
Any user who enters will be entered a Christmas draw, with one random winner being picked out of a hat at the end of the competition.

Some things to bear in mind please however:

1) To enter the competition, write your answers in an email to me using the link under my avatar, or alternatively write them in an email to [email protected].

Please list the subject title as "Quiz Entry-*Your username* .So mine would read Quiz Entry- Warhunt

Please also assure you send the email using your MyF email address.

2) Do not post any answers or submissions on here, obvious really but hey!

3) The quiz will run for 1 week. The deadline is Wednesday 30th December, latest entries by midnight.

4) Any questions about the quiz should be directed at myself using this post

5) There is to be only 1 entry per person

6) Please try and post here when you have entered so we can monitor and let others know you have :D

Any breach in these conditions or obvious cheating will result in being excluded from the quiz.

Mainly though have fun, and good luck!

[b][i]Winners announced.
Contest Winner- Sly Fox
Draw Winner - Sonic Chris
Thu 31/12/09 at 08:09
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> Hey guys sent the email once but didn't add the subject as
> "Quiz - Ghost Killer" so figured I'd send the same
> email again with the right subject title just to be safe. It is
> okay to send it to the games@freeola email right?

No problem, as long as it gets to us we'll do the rest :). If your uncertain you can send it again, if your that worried I can check his machine to see if they have been received.

pb,

As long as it gets to us it shouldn't really be a problem, it just makes it easier for us to deal with, with the subject being a particular format.

Warhunt has told me that there will be a small delay in getting the answers out for the quiz, not quite sure exactly of when this will be, but I would guess Sunday :).
Thu 31/12/09 at 07:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Not long until we discover the winner...

Good luck everyone
Thu 31/12/09 at 00:34
Regular
"How Ironic"
You're banished from Quizland for not including your name! :P
I'm sure Warhunt will accept your entries fellars, as long as they're from the email you use for Freeola, everything should be dandy :D
Thu 31/12/09 at 00:28
"possibly impossible"
ah, I didn't read the 'Quiz Entry- name' bit.

Does mine still count Warhunt?

(Not that I'll get the most points anyway, but would be nice to be on the chart!)
Wed 30/12/09 at 23:46
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Hey guys sent the email once but didn't add the subject as "Quiz - Ghost Killer" so figured I'd send the same email again with the right subject title just to be safe. It is okay to send it to the games@freeola email right?
Wed 30/12/09 at 23:08
Regular
"What's basketball?"
I've sent mine, finally. :p
Wed 30/12/09 at 22:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've entered, again. Managed to work out more of the picture ones, but still fluffed a few :S Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :)
Wed 30/12/09 at 21:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
Did this as soon as it appeared, didn't send properly. So gonna to do it in the last remaining hours :D
Wed 30/12/09 at 19:19
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I've submitted another one if that's ok
Wed 30/12/09 at 17:33
Regular
"THFC"
I tend to never do as well as i think in quizes, so i am going to go with happy as long as i aint last lol.

Maybe i can sneak in a win, but i would very much doubt it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.