GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Playstation games are much more original than any nintendo game ever made"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 19:57
Regular
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DONT ASK ME THERE NOT ARE THEY,
Sat 28/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
Ant, Edgy beat you to that little telling off...

The rivalry continues... :-D

By the way, talking of that rivalry between you and Edgy, about a year ago, I first came to the forums to see a topic by you titled:

"Edgy, you call the playstation greystation? You clearly haven't seen the Gamecube hahahahaha"

Or something like that.

Grix put in a reply and then popped the topic a few months later to show how much you two had matured since then.

SR Pre Christmas...

Those were the good times.

I won 2 games and everyone was happy. FOG was always lively...
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tdude wrote:
> All you fony graystation owners that say Nintendo sucks go play your
> stupid greystation or greystation poo!!!

Hmmmmm...

Perhaps it's time to go back to that rubber room you normally live in. You know-with the padded walls.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edgy wrote:
> Those who remember me from the good ole days will remember me doing
> similar to what N64ever is doing.

LOL! I remember being more biased, bot not that bad.

Remember when I met you, Edgy?? Ever since then we've had a friendly rivalry, which has been...enjoyable. {:)

Oh yeah, and Strafex, I meant the only sane Nintendo fan on this thread.

Now it's Meka, you and Edgy.

Keep going! {:)
Sat 28/07/01 at 13:42
Regular
Tdude wrote:

Read my advice I typed for N64ever in this topic.
Sat 28/07/01 at 13:15
Regular
Tdude wrote:

tdude mate please dont write god awful bullsh*t like this it makes nintendo fans look like a bunch of morons and as for using the words greystation and greystation poo dont bother it makes u sound like a fool.
Sat 28/07/01 at 13:06
All you fony graystation owners that say Nintendo sucks go play your stupid greystation or greystation poo!!!
Sat 28/07/01 at 09:33
Regular
"DS..."
let's face it, everyone has their own opinion and we can't change their opinions in any way, i have my own opinion and i'm sure all of you in this forum do too right? of course some of us are going to say the n64 is better than the playstation i.e. (me), and some of us are going to disagree i don't know how many times that iv'e said that the n64 is better than the playstation, and iv'e had loads of people who agree or disagree, and frankly i'm getting fed up, tired and sick of people who disagree with me, but what's this forum for? exactly! discussing our points of view! but what is the point in arguing our points when it just gets turned into a full-scale console war! it's pointless, don't you agree? actually don't answer that, but i know you will anyway! why don't we just face the fact that i have my opinions and all of you have yours, and that we agree to disagree and leave it at that? i know that some of you will agree with this post (maybe) and i know that most of you will probably ignore it and carry on dissing company's, console's and games, e.t.c. and that's ok, because that's what this whole forum is for! but i just wanted to put across my own point of view, and if i can't do that then maybe i'm in the wrong place?...who knows?
slik ?_?
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:53
Regular
Those who remember me from the good ole days will remember me doing similar to what N64ever is doing.

I used to go into the Playstation forum and say how the N64 is beter than the PS.

Although I still think that, I don't do it anymore.

It's like going to a bunch of armed American police and suddenly pulling out a gun.

You're going to suffer for it! (And you may even get shot a few times :) )

N64ever, here's some advice instead of people just moaning at you:

Accept the fact that there are some people out there who have only played one console in their whole lives.

Accept the fact that you know what consoles have the better games.

Accept the fact that in some other people's opinions, the Playstation and Playstation 2 are better.

And change your username so that you get less grief.

That way you may start posting better topics which may give you a better reputation and may gain you a bit more respect on the forums.

I hope this helps!

From a fellow Nintendo fan...
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
N64ever, you are an embarrasment to the human race.
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:18
Regular
Nintendo are probably the best games company for originality, however other developers can produce original games and ideas too!

Nintendo brought us the first platformer.
Nintendo brought us the first handheld Games Console
Sega brought us the first Colour and backlit handheld games console.
Nintendo brought us the Rumble Pak
Nintendo weren't the first, but they did make the 3D stick really popular, if not essential for modern videogames.
Nintendo created the whole Mario Bros concept. The most famous games series ever!
GameFreak (now part owned by Nintendo) brought us Pokémon.
Sony brought us inbuilt rumbple pads.
Nintendo brought us the Playstation.

and the list goes on....

I didn't mention may (if any) 3rd party developers because that would mean anming games series's like Worms, Final Fantasy, etc.

Infact I found this out yesterday: The last game Squaresoft worked on for Nintendo was Super Mario RPG on the SNES!

I didn't know Squaresoft had anything to do with Mario before!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.