GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US PS2 Import..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 22:18
Regular
Any ideas where to get one cheap? Only looking for serious replies from either importers or people who actually know what they are talking about. Looking at Darwock and others here if you may as I don't think lalakers knew much about importing into the UK from the US. Have seen one on Import Madness but I'm not paying £160 + when they retail for $99.

Any help would be appreciated finding the console as the games aren't a problem as Import Madness surprisingly enough have them pretty cheap.

Cheers.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:27
Regular
Cheers but I have seen them and am interested in getting a brand new one with warranty just in case.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
If your e-mail addy is something along the lines of aliktherock, ive e-mailed you.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
Cheers man, I no longer use that address but I will re-activate it.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:03
Regular
Okey Pokey
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:05
Regular
Just emailed you back cheers.
Thu 15/04/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR, why not get a modified console? that will allow you to play imported games from most regions. By the time you get one from US, the price including the P+P will probabaly work out to be the same or possibly more expensive.

Since you live in a small village, you can purchase modified consoles online saving you the hassle of finding somwhere that sells them.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
Been there done that etc with the PSONE. Ended up with around 150 games I never played but due to the price I bought several a week.

I want to do it properly, I have people who can do it etc including myself for pirating but I don't want to.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
I'm not against it or anything like that but with money not really being an issue I want to do it properly, especially with the box art and what not with games like Xenosaga.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:09
Regular
Contacted about 5 places now but am yet to get a reply, some how I can this going a bit t*ts up as far as where I get it from. Import Madness seem the only place at £178.99 which is more than I wanted to spend. Will give it until the end of today and then I think I will go ahead and grab it from them.
Fri 16/04/04 at 16:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
If those are the best prices you can get then I take back what I said about buying directly from the states.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.