GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US PS2 Import..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 22:18
Regular
Any ideas where to get one cheap? Only looking for serious replies from either importers or people who actually know what they are talking about. Looking at Darwock and others here if you may as I don't think lalakers knew much about importing into the UK from the US. Have seen one on Import Madness but I'm not paying £160 + when they retail for $99.

Any help would be appreciated finding the console as the games aren't a problem as Import Madness surprisingly enough have them pretty cheap.

Cheers.
Thu 15/04/04 at 10:14
Regular
[URL] http://www.qlcorp.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=64 [/URL]

This is where he is now but he no longer does US softrware/hardware for the PS2.
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Do you happen to have an Another World store near you? I know the one near me has all the import stuff, the games and the hardware. They could probably get you one
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sandbox Magician wrote:

> Yep, tis' very true. And you've got Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
> out in June as well I think Stateside.

August now it got put back again but i am waiting for this great game, another RPG to make FFX look like a pre school adventure. Also with La Pucelle Tactics coming out at the beginning of May i should be very happy for a while
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:24
Regular
www.dvdboxoffice.com have canadian PS2s for 329 canadian dollars.

About £140 by todays exchange rate :)
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:31
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
www.ng03.co.uk is where I get most of my stuff, but he's not listing any US PS2s right now. You could try e-mailing him.
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:06
Regular
Cheers for the info, I have emailed him and another couple of places to get info on a US PS2 import.

As for Another World, I will have a gander now and see if Leeds or one of the cities close enough to get to has one, I would imagine Manchester will have one.
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just hope the staff are better at your one if they do have a shop up there then the ones at my local AW. Bunch of grungy retarded idiots who know nothing about videogames, customer service or shampoo and soap
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:15
Regular
"accidental superher"
if you want a copy of xenosaga...i'll sell it to you for 20 quid...it's brand new and sealed.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:30
Regular
Would like to take you up on that but am not getting very far with finding a US PS2. Another World are charging £199 for a US PS2 which is waaaaay over the top. Was hoping to order as well.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:53
Regular
"accidental superher"
ebay has two auctions for a us ps 2
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3091016566&category=11328

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=8100338520&category=11328

remove spaces of course

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.