GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA - LONGEST THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Max Power"
Yes, people have tryed longest threads before, but i doubt it will be as long as any other.

i've created this thread for people to talk about GTA whatever you wan't though, we could try and do a Word assosiation on GTA, i'll start, try to keep relatively on the subject of GTA.

I'll start, Tommy vercetti.
Page:
Tue 27/04/04 at 16:45
Regular
": ("
Wakka wrote:
> THE MADMAN wrote:
> Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Swamp?
>
> propeller (on the seaplane and dodo)
>
> Really sexy girls.

Candy Suxx not good enough for ya?
Tue 27/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
THE MADMAN wrote:
> Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Swamp?
>
> propeller (on the seaplane and dodo)

Really sexy girls.
Tue 27/04/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Max Power"
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Swamp?

propeller (on the seaplane and dodo)
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:36
Regular
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Swamp?

Main character being Tarzan commiting crime in an African Jungle fighting lions and crossing rivers??!!
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Swamp?
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:21
Regular
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> THE MADMAN wrote:
> Elepants and other animals (would be funny in GTA)
>
> A zoo purhaps?

Jungle?
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
THE MADMAN wrote:

A zoo purhaps?
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:04
Regular
Alot of you already know this but i'll say it again to annoy you :

On Monday 13th of April (i think) i ordered GTA Double Pack from GAME, i paid about £4 for first class posting and was expecting it to arrive sometime soon that week. It was Friday and still know sign of GTA Double Pack so i decided to phone them, the woman said that i didn't choose First Class instead i chose Royal Mail (2-5 days), i couldn't be bothered to argue so i just asked her when i'll get it. She said, "You should get it tommorow (Saturday) if not you'll definately get it on Monday".
So i patiently waited until Monday arrived, still no GTA Double Pack. This was starting to really pee me off so i got on the phone again and asked them to explain and the guy said something like, "You should recieve the game tommorow, sorry for the inconvienience we've been having problems with the Royal Mail lately".
So i stomped off to my room, forced myself to sleep until Tuesday. Still no GTA Double Pack so after shoving the Postman in the Postbox i phoned them up again and the woman told me that tthey have a deal with The Ryal Mail : If the item doesn't get recieved within 10 days The Royal Mail are then responsible of getting the person another copy of the game.
I started to understand until she told me that my 10 days will finish on the 27th April!!!
I couldn't beleive it, unless my calculations are wrong 27 - 13 = 14 meaning my 10 days finished 4 days ago. So now i have to wait until Tuesday till i can report the missing item and then i still have to wait for The Royal Mail to deliver the new copy of the game!!!

Im now not sure whether i still want GTA Double Pack because i got it for £19.99 on a special offer andif i add that £20 to my £10 i just earned i could get a brand new game for £30.
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
THE MADMAN wrote:

Savour the killing of Diaz
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Yeah, earlier i said elephants should be a rideable 'vehicle'
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.