GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA - LONGEST THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Max Power"
Yes, people have tryed longest threads before, but i doubt it will be as long as any other.

i've created this thread for people to talk about GTA whatever you wan't though, we could try and do a Word assosiation on GTA, i'll start, try to keep relatively on the subject of GTA.

I'll start, Tommy vercetti.
Page:
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:16
Regular
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure - I want the whole game in general!

If I had to pick something, it would probably be the gang/drive-by element. That should make for some real stylish killings :D

Has there been any new weapons announced? I can't remember...
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yeah, that would be great. Completing a very hard mission then chilling out for a while on a BMX ramp. Brilliance. At first, I didn't particularly want bikes and skateboards, I just wanted a new city to explore and wreck. But now I can't wait.

What are you looking forward to the most?
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:08
Regular
yeah the bicycles look good. Wonder if there'll be a skate/BMX park to screw around on.
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thank you. I am looking forward to bicycles the most. And a whole new city to explore.
Mon 26/07/04 at 07:05
Regular
At least pop it with a discussion point :D

Er, what are you looking forward to the most?
Sun 25/07/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I am going to resurrect this because San Andreas is coming out soon.

*POP*

*Prince of Persia*

*You get the idea*
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:32
Regular
": ("
Well, i'll definately try it because i haven't played GTA III for about a year and a half.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well actually, some of the biggest improvements have been made to GTA3. Vice City is almost just a straight port, but all the lighting effects, explosions etc. have been vastly improved in GTA3.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
": ("
Well still, i have already played it on the PS2 (but never fully completed them) but i still cant live without any in my life. I doubt it i will play GTA III though.
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't think there are any extra missions on the X-Box versions. I certainly didn't notice them anyway. But the loading times, graphics and sound are much much better.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.