GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEX!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/01 at 10:00
Regular
Right. Now that i have your attention, Who reakons there is life on another planet and when do you think we will meet it? I reakon that the first life which is not of this world will be like a mirco organism somewhere. I'd say maby 2050. If however the first thing that we contact is more advances then id say around 2500. what do you all think?
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:00
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Right. Now that i have your attention, Who reakons there is life on another planet and when do you think we will meet it? I reakon that the first life which is not of this world will be like a mirco organism somewhere. I'd say maby 2050. If however the first thing that we contact is more advances then id say around 2500. what do you all think?
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:42
I think that there is life on another planet, but I think it is probably on the other side of the universe. I dont want to speculate what the other creatures look like though!
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:45
Regular
"always swirling"
they're are probaly some germs(life in its first stage) on one of jupiter's moons(the ice one)
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:48
I very much doubt that!
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:51
I think that the universe is too big, with 200 billion billion, that 2 with 20 zero's, stars, for there just to be us in it. There has to be someone else.
Sun 22/07/01 at 11:15
Regular
"How Handy."
If the sun is just a star, and we, a habitable planet, are orbiting it... then what's stopping all the other stars having habitable planets orbiting them?
Sun 22/07/01 at 11:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
God semajals sad...
Sun 22/07/01 at 11:26
Regular
When we look at another star from any kind of telescope from Earth or from Earths orbit, we are looking into the past hundreds of thousands of years. Some even millions.

This is because that's how long it takes for the light to travel to earth (light years)

So for all we know, in te closest solar system to ours (ours being called 'Sol'), there may be some kind of lifeforms wondering the same thing!
Sun 22/07/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I don't belive in after life, no-on eknows for a fact if it exists until they die. It would ne nice to go heaven and be greated by lovely nacked angels.
Sun 22/07/01 at 11:28
Regular
"How Handy."
eh? we're on about life on another planet. fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.