GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jebus help me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
FFx I need 1 answer 1 location and 2 item locations so here goes...

1-Right I want to break the HP limit I have 60 wings to discovery but it wont let me break it. It only comes up with Death Proof and I know 30 wings do discovery give you break HP limit. If im completely wrong then tell what item does break the HP limit. If I am right then tell me why Break HP does not come up.

2-Also I need a place where I can level up easily without getting completely destroyed Zanarkand is not an option as it bores me. My HP is about 4000 each character so Omega Ruins is also a bit out the picture.

3-Where can I get return and friend spheres.

So yeah help me now.

Questions are not specificly for Jebus or any company/affiliates
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:18
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"

R.E : who is jebus?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think I may get FFX agian, for some reason this thread's given me the notion to play it again.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:35
Regular
"final fantasy mania"
the calm land is a good place to level up
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
"final fantasy mania"
if u go back to any cloister of trials u can gain extra items such as spheres and other items and u can get break hp limit by getting as many of the item as possible as some techniques take 99 of the items. the average is 30 or 70 though
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
FFx I need 1 answer 1 location and 2 item locations so here goes...

1-Right I want to break the HP limit I have 60 wings to discovery but it wont let me break it. It only comes up with Death Proof and I know 30 wings do discovery give you break HP limit. If im completely wrong then tell what item does break the HP limit. If I am right then tell me why Break HP does not come up.

2-Also I need a place where I can level up easily without getting completely destroyed Zanarkand is not an option as it bores me. My HP is about 4000 each character so Omega Ruins is also a bit out the picture.

3-Where can I get return and friend spheres.

So yeah help me now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.