GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jebus help me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
FFx I need 1 answer 1 location and 2 item locations so here goes...

1-Right I want to break the HP limit I have 60 wings to discovery but it wont let me break it. It only comes up with Death Proof and I know 30 wings do discovery give you break HP limit. If im completely wrong then tell what item does break the HP limit. If I am right then tell me why Break HP does not come up.

2-Also I need a place where I can level up easily without getting completely destroyed Zanarkand is not an option as it bores me. My HP is about 4000 each character so Omega Ruins is also a bit out the picture.

3-Where can I get return and friend spheres.

So yeah help me now.

Questions are not specificly for Jebus or any company/affiliates
Sun 25/04/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I got to the Macalania Inn yesterday and it's a pretty good place to power up your characters. The enemies are very easy to beat, but you get around 1000 experience points after each battle. Plus, there's a save sphere at the Inn, so you don't need to use any of your potions or anything.
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Urrgh need answer.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> I think I may get FFX agian, for some reason this thread's given me
> the notion to play it again.

I picked up a second hand copy today. It would seem that my PS2 has got some life left in it yet.

;)
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> And the questions?

Sorry I can't really help much, because when I played FFX before I didn't really do all the side missions and stuff. I just powered my characters up enough to get me through the game, I actually think I powered my characters up in Zanarkand though, because there were some pretty big enemies that gave you a lot of exp when you defeated them.
Wed 21/04/04 at 15:54
Regular
Its strange - they also mention Jebus in Family Guy, saying that its actually wrong on page 375 of the bible. Sounded unlikely with so many versions etc... but I wondered if it was a reference to the Simpsons - did Homer read page 375?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
And the questions?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
'Jebus' is what Homer calls Jesus in one of the episodes.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Max Power"
homer says 'Save me Jebus' in The simpsons hit and jun.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:29
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Lou Role wrote:
> be§§ant™ wrote:
> R.E : who is jebus?
>
> Do you watch The Simpsons?

yes... i am not a hardcore fan though
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
be§§ant™ wrote:
> R.E : who is jebus?

Do you watch The Simpsons?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.