GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield: Vietnam"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield Vietnam'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wonderful game.
Wonderfully wonderful game.

Yep, got it the other day. God damn this game is class. I'd elaborate, and go into detail on how this rocks, and that rules - but I can't be bothered.

All I say is, this rocks. And that rules.

And the helicopters are just... woah.
Die ground troop mofos, eat my lead. And my aluminium, as I decide to try and guide my Huey towards them as I'm plummeting to the ground.

Anyone else got it?
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wonderful game.
Wonderfully wonderful game.

Yep, got it the other day. God damn this game is class. I'd elaborate, and go into detail on how this rocks, and that rules - but I can't be bothered.

All I say is, this rocks. And that rules.

And the helicopters are just... woah.
Die ground troop mofos, eat my lead. And my aluminium, as I decide to try and guide my Huey towards them as I'm plummeting to the ground.

Anyone else got it?
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
No, but I have a birthday coming up... In a while anyway.

Sounds good.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:48
Regular
"None Stored"
Meh. Looks so-so, I'll wait for Battlefield 2. Check out the first screenshot, [URL]http://www.actiontrip.com/features/pics/battlefield21.jpg[/URL]
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Got it on release day.

Fantastic game, really really great. I love the Huey's... the Intro.. and the soundtrack.. and.. Everything.

Azul, are you getting ADSL soon? If so, you wanna go on a server together like we did for CoD?
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I might get this for my new Broadband connection.

*sharpens Chip knife*
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hooray!

Yeah, I'll happily see you on there... BTW.. you can add your own music to the game.. I find Pearl Jam fits the bill here...

"I, oh, I'm still Aliv... crap"
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
RAGGGGEEEE!

'Ban-ban-ban-banow-bannoow-, KNOW YOUR ENEMY!'

'COMON!'

DIE CHIPSY!

*ahem*
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hahaha...

"Killing in teh name of" has to be the best/worst name I've seen on the game so far.. yes teh...
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm. Are the Vietcong and US balanced?

Or I might put on REM - 'Star Me Kitten' or some such lovely.

Hehe.
Wed 21/04/04 at 00:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oooh, Oooh, Star 69.. or... Exuming McCarthy

"Enemy sighted, enemy met..."

Though, Pearl Jam's cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son" (same asong as in the intro in BFV and in Forest Gump) would be cool...

And Jimi Hendrix- Along the Watch Tower's (Yes, that was in Forest Gump too :P)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.