GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LIES, HYPE AND ERGH, GT3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 01:11
Regular
What do you all think of it?

Sigh, I told you hype is a bad thing. But then a game like GT3 was never ever going to escape the inevitable.

Oh well, stop searching for the best driving game around - MSR is still the king.

Roll on Project Gotham.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I went up to london with a mate for its official launch. we got up at 5am and took the train. when we got to HMV we waited 2 hours then, when we finally got in all the free stuff and celebs had gone.

I don't own a PS2, i just went to try to get the free wheel then sell it on to someone.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I saw a GT3 trailer in Game the other day and the graphics do look amazing but graphics aren’t all.

It has less cars than GT2 and GT1 but I haven’t played GT3 yet so I might change my opinion. I have always liked racing games they give me a thrill. ;D
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wasn't that impressed with the demos etc, bought a nice 28" tv for my girlfriend and the manager of the store let me have a go on the display machine whilst I waited for them to load the tv into my car.

And?...amazing.
I'm a convert, sorry Dan.

Ok, so it was in a bloody Mazda thing that went 80mph tops, but looked incredible, played fantastically and I'm getting it right after I get Max Payne for my PC.

GT3 - moan all you want, and then play the game. You'll go out and buy it.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:22
Grandprix wrote:
> Fish-e wrote:
> I took it to work with me (i
> didn't want
> my brother playing it, before me, bit petty i know but i
> don't
> care)

It's not petty Fish-e. No one would dare play a new game
> before me in my house!

At least i'm not the only one
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:18
GT3 is a class driving game, and is better than MSR. Don't get me wrong, I think MSR is a class game as well, but GT3 is better, and I think there are a lot of people who would agree with me.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:14
Regular
Gt3 i thought sony were joking but nooo.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fish-e wrote:
> I took it to work with me (i
> didn't want my brother playing it, before me, bit petty i know but i
> don't care)

It's not petty Fish-e. No one would dare play a new game before me in my house!
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:05
Thanx SR for having such a great mailing service, hang on it's royal mail ain't it, well if you didn't send it off when you did i wouldn't of got it yesterday.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:02
I got it in the post yesterday, and i took it to work with me (i didn't want my brother playing it, before me, bit petty i know but i don't care) and for most of the day we played on it in the offices PS2, projects don't have to be completed for another week and our manager was off on a business trip or something. So we played it, had competitions on it, and i can proudly say i whooped everyone.

It is a good game and worth buying.
Sat 21/07/01 at 20:47
Eh? No online play Ant.

I've been playing MSR today - woohoo!! WHAT A GAME!!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.