GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snore."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 22:44
Regular
You heard me.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:02
Regular
Irony? Was it you or your brain that used that word?
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
We can't get management to ban a load of people because they write crap... one notable's complaint isn't enough.... but..... i'll phone FM and Meka if you phone Sniper and text Ant!

We'll bring them down of their cloud nine.... whatever a cloud Nine is.... stupid astronomers!
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:01
Regular
I want to get rid of stupid and irritating people. It's not a huge wish.

Can ya do it for me? Game?
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
*Takes cheese from Sheepy, only to lose it in turn to a small robot dressed in a tux, smoking a cigar and wearing rose tinted specs...

Hmmmm...

Culprit?
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Game wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:

Grix has went crazy

lol @
> SHEEPY!

Nice grammar... have some cheese!

Homer Simpson quote...

Krusty has went crazy :P
Regular
No we are not. We have nothing. We can do nothing. We can sit here and moan and still newbies will come and they will bring our city down in ruins.

(Lord of the Flies? Yeah, why not.)

I'm just so sodding fed up again. Too busy... and it would be good if the posts were interesting to read, but they're not.

We need to find this source of idiots and put a large plug in it. Perhaps Sniper.
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i agreee

snore
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
SHEEPY wrote:

Grix has went crazy

lol @ SHEEPY!

Nice grammar... have some cheese!
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I too have seen very few posts that I have felt the urge to reply to. Not that they're bad, but everything seems so DONE and DUSTED...

I Don't quite know why I typed them in uppercase.... anyhoo... I see Grix's point, BUT we're the only ones that can do anything about it, it's no good snoring, lad!!

^_^
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:51
Regular
Yes, I have noticed the irony of this topic... but I am quite serious. This forum is full of crap, and it shouldn't be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.