GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snore."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 22:44
Regular
You heard me.
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
Excuse me, this topic is definetely the strangest I have ever read!

Woah...
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Who's playing?

I am a SUPER FURRY ANIMAL :D

Juxtapoze wit cheese
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:56
Regular
Nice tagline, by the way. :0)

They're playing in Cardiff in October... want to go? :D
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't look at me I seem to getting worse at that bloody thing
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:46
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
wonderwomble wrote:
> The Game boy color
11:38:
A very clever machine, and one like no
> other. A great break from other consoles such as the playsation 2
> and N64. It is a great item to take on long journeys.

There have
> been many models of the Game boy color, starting with the Game boy,
> then the color version and now the very advance, and well named,
> Game boy advance. 16bit can play many games in full colour

11:40

Now you see there you rushed a topic... because Grix told you to write a toic you did, BUT if you had written that under your own steam it would be much better...

Tips:

Copy / Write big topics/posts into Word to sheck spelling and grammar.

Make sure you're point is relevant.

Look at a discussion from both sides of the fence and make and analyse!

Ignore all my tips.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:43
Regular
Ok. I'm only critising because I want to help, ok?

Firstly, all you've done is tell us what we already know. This really doesn't go down well... because if you write a long topic, and just start telling us things we already know at the start, nobody will want to read right to the end.

Which brings us secondly to trying to find something to discuss. There are obvious limits about talking about the gameboy itself, because the range of things are so vast. I would suggest trying to pick out one key subject you feel strongly about... something like music in Gameboy games, and will it ever advance, then saying why you feel music is important to games. Finish it off by asking a question, and you'll have yourself a game.

Also, one last thing, always try and section off your topics and replys so text comes in nice easy portions. It will make people much more happy to read.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:40
If you cant afford a PS2 then drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels and painting your Playstation black is probably the next best thing.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:39
You won't to get drunk with us sheepy? Well the rounds on you!
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:38
The Game boy color
11:38:
A very clever machine, and one like no other. A great break from other consoles such as the playsation 2 and N64. It is a great item to take on long journeys.

There have been many models of the Game boy color, starting with the Game boy, then the color version and now the very advance, and well named, Game boy advance. 16bit can play many games in full colour

11:40
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well emm Jack Daniels can make you more drunkish than first expectish...

Not me ok..

I only just noticed.. getting drunk on your own is boring... so I came on her :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.