GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inheirited £39.99 Wats The Best Game I Can Buy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/04/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Inheirited £39.99 Wats The Best Game I Can Buy
Tue 27/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
get Final Fantasy 7 for 15 quid, r type final for 15 in woolworths and start a team on itv sunday league, and put 9.99 into it, all that will keep u occupied for the next 3-5 years.
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Welcome to the site, smarty marty.
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:42
Regular
"being smart rocks"
everyone please the best games are ones that have blood and mad driven like gta and driv3r.
Tue 27/04/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hitman: Contracts is crap. Believe me, I have played it for 10 hours. It is no fun and very slow. I recommend Disgaea over Hitman: Contracts any day. Or if you don't like RPGs then get either Tony Hawk's Underground or Pro Evolution Soccer 3. Tony Hawk's Underground is brilliant fun to play and is very enjoyable. It is longer than Hitman: Contracts and much better. Pro Evolution Soccer 3 is great fun on single player but the mult-player is where the fun really begins. 3 mates, you, a multitap and Pro Evo 3, nothing can beat it. If you are looking for a good adventure/stealth game then get Splinter Cell or Manhunt. Splinter Cell is a good stealth game and Manhunt is just brilliant. It is very gory and violent and extremely fun and scary to play. Manhunt, Pro Evolution Soccer 3, Tony Hawk's Underground, Splinter Cell and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness are all much better games than Hitman: Contracts.
Tue 27/04/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Hitman: Contracts looks brill
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Thanx LOU im after Hitman: Contracts
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
slice wrote:
> why post thiss in all topics....

Maybe he has more than one console? Or something.

Anyway, if you don't have the GTA double pack then that's a must have. Then there's TOCA2 or Hitman Contracts.
Sun 25/04/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Thanx..after hitman: contracts though
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:49
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
It's class, trust me.
if ya like tony hawks, you'll love this.
If you get it from e-bay you'll have enough money
from another game.

Another suggestion.......Dynasty Warriors 4
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
hmmm...SSX3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.