GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So booked next Friday off work..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Mon 26/04/04 at 19:40
Regular
In preperation for Ninja Gaiden ;)

Manager -

"Doing anything special?"

Me -

"Err ye, err work".

Me = muchly looking forward to this. Will probably play it pretty much for fire and become freakishly good at it for the tournaments. Tis the only Xbox game that interests me for a long time, I just hope it can withstand some serious play time.

Anyone going to download the time trial missions when they are released?
Tue 27/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
You realise it's coming out on the 14th right?

I could have sworn it was coming out on the 7th, has it been delayed or am I just wrong?
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
Yes, email from Gameplay this morning to let me know it has been delayed a week, once again Europe gets f**ked in the ass. Next time around I will do what I have done with the PS2 and get all 3 consoles from the states, that is of course if I aren't living there by then.
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:07
Your a sad man/boy anyway, booking the day off work to play a computer game. Get a life
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Your a sad man/boy anyway, booking the day off work to play a computer
> game. Get a life

I booked a whole week when Vice City was first released.

:)

What would you rather do, slave away at work or sit at home playing a game?
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:15
I'd rather work, get home, play a bit, then go out.

Really is lame devoting your life to games...
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
How about not working at all, playing some games most of the day, then going out at night. Remember, you still get paid for holidays. I don't 'devote' my life to games, I still go out and stuff but there's nothing wrong with playing games too.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:18
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Your a sad man/boy anyway, booking the day off work to play a computer
> game. Get a life

I am, going up to the Lakes for the weekend with my brother and a few mates, my brothers girl friend has a boat and a really nice second house up there.

Let me guess, still at school are we?
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:26
Regular
": ("
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I'd rather work, get home, play a bit, then go out.
>
> Really is lame devoting your life to games...

I wanted to say this.
If i get a game during the week on a weekday i wont play it till the weekend so i dont have to worry about School .
If you took the whole day off of work, does that mean you will be playing this game all day????
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
You can hardly call choosing your day off to play a certain title devoting your life to games.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:34
Regular
Yes that's because you are at school, I don't have the time. Got a dog to look after, night school for my HNC in computing software design, I am up at 5:45am every morning to get to work, get home around 4:15pm and then have a City and Guilds course in web design to do as well on top of my HNC. Just because that ignorant t*at probably drops in from urinating around at school only to go out of the house with nothing else to do doesn't mean that everyone else can do that. I play games and watch Newcastle in-between what is otherwise a pretty hectic life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.