GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wakka"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
": ("
I appreciate the way your trying to make this forum more interesting but i dont like the way you chose your 'Buddies' and your 'Bad Guys'. The following posters are really stuck up your a$s and need a good pulling :

Slice
Biggie Little
Forest Fan - Nottingham scum
Squall

....and loads more others that i cant remember.
And i feel sorry for the people who aren't in your FIFA 2004 TOURNAMENT because everytime they come on this forum they just see people talking about the Tournament, so if you will listen to a little advice, please try to come up with something else that everyone can join in with instead of a Thread where if someone posts in you get all 'Wakky' and tell them to go away, just because they're not in the Tournament.
(Sorry if i didn't mention you in the 'Up Wakka's as$ list', i know you want to be in there).
;)
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Stridman™ wrote:
>
> The rest of you can go suck on an egg because your not special,
> different or hard.

Tell that to 'Stoney'

*ahem*
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hey Silent Thunder. Do you want to go onto Messenger? I just added you.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:
> Yeah, your right but i dont have a PS2 so im not expected to be on
> here often although i do look on this forum alot to see if there are
> any interesting topics.

No.

I'll tell you why you really come in here.

Because everyone in the Xbox forum hates you. For some reason, you seem to think you're all high and mighty when you're in here. As if you're better than us because you've had the startling revelation that half the stuff in here is crap. For crying out loud, wake up! Everyone knows that!

Oh, and your little Wakka bashing mission? What is this? Attacking him at every turn? Letting us all know his faults every time you post? Well, to point out the obvious (as it's clearly the only language you understand), you're no better. Can't you just try and get along? Or at least ignore what you don't like?
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> You're all rubbish.

Never has a sentence been more correct.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Presedenté Nash wrote:
> You're all rubbish.
>
> Never has a sentence been more correct.

That is wrong because a totally correct sentence wouldn't use slang. It would say 'You are all bad'.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:55
Regular
"you're" and "rubbish" are not slang words.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
Mav wrote:

> Because everyone in the Xbox forum hates you. For some reason, you
> seem to think you're all high and mighty when you're in here. As if
> you're better than us because you've had the startling revelation
> that half the stuff in here is crap. For crying out loud, wake up!
> Everyone knows that!

Right.....
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
Why does everyone hate me in the Xbox Forum, knowones said anything bad about me.
Oh *memorises* i do remember when Creepy made a topic telling me to stop aking questions about SCPT but thats all and it wasn't a big deal anyway, i think your in a little fantasy world and dont really know what your typing.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:59
Regular
That's your counter argument? That I'm in a fantasy world?

I think perhaps we should reverse that statement. From what I've seen, most people in the Xbox forum greet you with hostility, and your topics rarely, if ever, get serious replies. Several times, I've seen people ask you to "just leave". I don't think I'm the one in a dream reality here.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:32
Regular
Mav wrote:
> That's your counter argument? That I'm in a fantasy world?
>
> I think perhaps we should reverse that statement. From what I've
> seen, most people in the Xbox forum greet you with hostility, and
> your topics rarely, if ever, get serious replies. Several times, I've
> seen people ask you to "just leave". I don't think
> I'm the one in a dream reality here.

Why are you doing this?
I thought you were alright before you started to come totally agains me, dont you think its a bit harsh to say that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.