GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wakka"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
": ("
I appreciate the way your trying to make this forum more interesting but i dont like the way you chose your 'Buddies' and your 'Bad Guys'. The following posters are really stuck up your a$s and need a good pulling :

Slice
Biggie Little
Forest Fan - Nottingham scum
Squall

....and loads more others that i cant remember.
And i feel sorry for the people who aren't in your FIFA 2004 TOURNAMENT because everytime they come on this forum they just see people talking about the Tournament, so if you will listen to a little advice, please try to come up with something else that everyone can join in with instead of a Thread where if someone posts in you get all 'Wakky' and tell them to go away, just because they're not in the Tournament.
(Sorry if i didn't mention you in the 'Up Wakka's as$ list', i know you want to be in there).
;)
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:06
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:

> . I live in London - if you can think
> of a way to insult a Londoner - by all means use it.

Well seeing as i come from London, support a team in north London and like London i dont think i can.
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:24
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Oh for gods sake Stridman you are a retard plain and simple and it is so far beyond irony that you come here and tell Wakka or Alan or whatever to stop being stupid. You yourself is one of the stupidest people here and as Cwazy Wabbit you were even worse then who you are now. Yes thats right people who didn't know Cwazy Wabbit he was worse.

So I would stop this topic and let someone who has the right to tell him of like a winging 3 year old.

Meh
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:57
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I agree with Stridman, rarely do I visit the forums now so I can't comment on the fifa tournament thingy, but all I've seen when visiting this forum are stupid questionaires by Wakka.

That is one of the reasosn why I stopped visiting this forum. Thinking about it, stridman is also correct on another point he has raised, the only time I actually frequently visited this forum was for the SSX 3 topic, but that is dead now. But it was an interesting GAME DISCUSSION thread, hence stridman is correct.

And another thing, yes I know it is dragging, Wakka has only recently become a regular and the main thing that sticks in my mind about him was the amount of posts he quoted for no reason. Hence he is a spammer and anyone that likes him is scum.
Fri 30/04/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Scum is a harsh word I dont like him myself but come on if someone supported West Brom and you suported Liverpool would you call them scum?

Unless Liverpool beat West Brom then I would call them scum. :D
Fri 30/04/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Annoymous wrote:
> I agree with Stridman, rarely do I visit the forums now so I can't
> comment on the fifa tournament thingy, but all I've seen when
> visiting this forum are stupid questionaires by Wakka.

Those were meant to brighten up the forum you [edited]. If you didn't like them then don't post in them.

> That is one of the reasosn why I stopped visiting this forum.
> Thinking about it, stridman is also correct on another point he has
> raised, the only time I actually frequently visited this forum was
> for the SSX 3 topic, but that is dead now. But it was an interesting
> GAME DISCUSSION thread, hence stridman is correct.

I have posted about 5 or 6 game diccusion threads and the only one that people have really replied to is the Disgaea: Hour of Darkness one.

> And another thing, yes I know it is dragging, Wakka has only recently
> become a regular and the main thing that sticks in my mind about him
> was the amount of posts he quoted for no reason. Hence he is a
> spammer and anyone that likes him is scum.

You are such a pathetic little retarded anus licker.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Teal'c"
Brighten up the forum? It makes it look worse.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Then I won't post them any more.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Wakka - you're almost as influential on these forums as myself!
Fri 30/04/04 at 15:56
Regular
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Oh for gods sake Stridman you are a retard plain and simple and it is
> so far beyond irony that you come here and tell Wakka or Alan or
> whatever to stop being stupid. You yourself is one of the stupidest
> people here and as Cwazy Wabbit you were even worse then who you are
> now. Yes thats right people who didn't know Cwazy Wabbit he was
> worse.

I dont even wanna talk about the amount of things i could say to you, its nice to know im better now than when i was CW. Rikimaru, your just trying to be one of those posters that want to be different and your not, the only people who can moan at me for posting this topic is :

Wakka
All the people i said were up Wakka anal
Presidente Nash - Because he loves moaning at my topics. ;)

The rest of you can go suck on an egg because your not special, different or hard.

> So I would stop this topic and let someone who has the right to tell
> him of like a winging 3 year old.

So you judge people by how long they've been on this forum?
Fool.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Wakka - you're almost as influential on these forums as myself!

*silence*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.