GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wakka"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
": ("
I appreciate the way your trying to make this forum more interesting but i dont like the way you chose your 'Buddies' and your 'Bad Guys'. The following posters are really stuck up your a$s and need a good pulling :

Slice
Biggie Little
Forest Fan - Nottingham scum
Squall

....and loads more others that i cant remember.
And i feel sorry for the people who aren't in your FIFA 2004 TOURNAMENT because everytime they come on this forum they just see people talking about the Tournament, so if you will listen to a little advice, please try to come up with something else that everyone can join in with instead of a Thread where if someone posts in you get all 'Wakky' and tell them to go away, just because they're not in the Tournament.
(Sorry if i didn't mention you in the 'Up Wakka's as$ list', i know you want to be in there).
;)
Sat 01/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"360: swfcman"
60 replies (including mine) in the Sony forum in a thread that has to do with PS2...how?

I cant be bothered to read about who doesnt like who as it matters little and i care not.

Let this stupid thing drop and leave it, get back to talking about Sony, PS2 and the future of gaming. Not silly questionnaires to boost pointless word counts and idle chat that belongs in the longest thread or the General Chat forum.
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:08
Regular
I've never had much of a problem with you.

Then you suddenly come in here criticising everything. Just stop doing that and you'll be ok.
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
As i have said before, i liked you better when you were Cwazy Wabbit, maybe because of the amusing name
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
": ("
Mav wrote:
> you weren't so bad before you went all weird.

God im getting confused, Wakka didn't like me when i was CW and you liked me when i was CW.
What has my life come to?
:S
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
Shocking.
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Alright, it isn't slang but it isn't perfectly correct either.
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:43
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Wakka wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> "you're" and "rubbish" are not slang words.
>
> ''rubbish'' means the thing that has been used and is not needed
> anymore so it is thrown away.

Yes, but it doesn't mean it's 'slang'

e.g. Silent = Quiet sound etc.

Silent = Not slang
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> Stridman™ wrote:
> Why are you doing this?
> I thought you were alright before you started to come totally agains
> me, dont you think its a bit harsh to say that?
>
> What is it you want to do? Fit in?
>
> You've been pretty annoying recently, and now you've started to
> attack Wakka when you're no better as a poster.

Are you saying that I am a crap poster?
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> "you're" and "rubbish" are not slang words.

''rubbish'' means the thing that has been used and is not needed anymore so it is thrown away.
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:09
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:
> Why are you doing this?
> I thought you were alright before you started to come totally agains
> me, dont you think its a bit harsh to say that?

What is it you want to do? Fit in?

You've been pretty annoying recently, and now you've started to attack Wakka when you're no better as a poster. I had to point something out and I did. Why does everyone have to take things so seriously? Why can't we all just get along?

I don't think I've been harsh. You give as good as you get, Stridman. Straighten up and you'll be alright - you weren't so bad before you went all weird.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.