GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Fri 30/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I was flicking through the latest Official Playstation 2 magazine last night and I noticed a feature on Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. After I had read it I was so excited. It looks absolutely amazing. It is set in a jungle and you can do all sorts of brilliant things like put on camouflage to hide you from enemies. It looks as though it will take stealth games to a whole new level. Another great thing about it is that it doesn't include Raiden, you play through the whole game with Snake! Yay!

Here are a list of the guys it will feature:

CIA Chief
Khrushchev
Director Glanin
Director Sokolov
Enemy Soldier
Eva
Guard Johnny
Hanger Intercom
Ivan Radeinovich Raskov
Major Zero
MIG Pilot
Mr Sergeant
Ocelot
Paramedic
Parrot
Pentagon Official
President Johnson
Snake
The Boss
The End
The Fear
The Sorrow
Thuderbolt (Colonel)

I personally can't wait for this game as I love stealth games such as Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid and Manhunt. I feel that it is more tense and much more exciting to be creaping around in the shadows waiting for a guy to come near so I can kill him than running in and shooting them all dead. I think that Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater will be as brilliant and as fun as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and I hope it is as good.

What are your thoughts on the next Metal Gear Solid game? Are you looking forward to it as much as me? Discuss.
Fri 30/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I was flicking through the latest Official Playstation 2 magazine last night and I noticed a feature on Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. After I had read it I was so excited. It looks absolutely amazing. It is set in a jungle and you can do all sorts of brilliant things like put on camouflage to hide you from enemies. It looks as though it will take stealth games to a whole new level. Another great thing about it is that it doesn't include Raiden, you play through the whole game with Snake! Yay!

Here are a list of the guys it will feature:

CIA Chief
Khrushchev
Director Glanin
Director Sokolov
Enemy Soldier
Eva
Guard Johnny
Hanger Intercom
Ivan Radeinovich Raskov
Major Zero
MIG Pilot
Mr Sergeant
Ocelot
Paramedic
Parrot
Pentagon Official
President Johnson
Snake
The Boss
The End
The Fear
The Sorrow
Thuderbolt (Colonel)

I personally can't wait for this game as I love stealth games such as Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid and Manhunt. I feel that it is more tense and much more exciting to be creaping around in the shadows waiting for a guy to come near so I can kill him than running in and shooting them all dead. I think that Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater will be as brilliant and as fun as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and I hope it is as good.

What are your thoughts on the next Metal Gear Solid game? Are you looking forward to it as much as me? Discuss.
Fri 30/04/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You just told us everything we already knew about this game. And of course it will be good and hopefully less of a movie. You are such a 'foo im guessing your only making this topic because you got told of by winging 5 year but the least you could do is make this interesting.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Everthing I do you critise me. I make a questionnaire, you say it sucks. I make a Tournament, you say it is crap, I make a dicussion thread and you make fun of it. Why????
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I have never made fun of you until now and it is only because everything I have seen you do has been stupid. If you want to know why I critise (as you put it) you well look at my first post.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I didn't know that you knew all of these details already. I was only trying to help out.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Are you bling everyone knew those facts. And including an enemy soldier on who will be in it? I cant help but laugh.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Rikimaru, shut the hell up.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thank you, Darwock.
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
So your saying that you didn't know Snake Eater was set in the Jungle? And even if we didn't know that some of the characters listed were in the next installment what point is there listing them if you dont know how there involved in the story?
Fri 30/04/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> So your saying that you didn't know Snake Eater was set in the Jungle?

No I didn't.

> And even if we didn't know that some of the characters listed were in
> the next installment what point is there listing them if you dont
> know how there involved in the story?

I just wanted to help out but you are such a dumb ass that you can't see that I was only helping.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.