GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman contracts."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman Contracts'.
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
i'm thinking about buying the new hitman game, has anyone bought it yet? if so is it any good?
Mon 03/05/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
be§§ant™ wrote:
> how long you think it will take to complete? (not all extras)

It took me 5 days.
Mon 03/05/04 at 09:01
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
how long you think it will take to complete? (not all extras)
Sun 02/05/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> There may only be 12 levels this time round but unlike Hitman 2, all
> the levels are massive, have tons of different paths and are a hell
> of a lot better desgined so you will want to go back to them. Hitman
> 2 was an excellent game, but I'd say there was a good 5 or 6 levels
> in the game that never really floated my boat,

I'll second that, i hated the levels for that whole oriental guy after you kill his son, can't remember the name sorry. I think there was about 7 or 8 i didn't like and just wanted them over as soon as possible.
Sun 02/05/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
lakersrule wrote:
>Never heard of Transformers? You poor child you've been very deprived

of course i've heard of tranfomers (i used to have thoes little action figures) but i didn't know anything about the game. i was just playin a demo of it a few minutes a go.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:25
Regular
True, a few missions on Hitman 2 were tilting towards the manotonous side, wouldn't call them small though, some of them were absolutley gigantic and from what I have played from Contracts I wouldn't say they were any bigger. Definitley better laid out in some cases though.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:16
Regular
Flockhart wrote:
> Lou Role wrote:
> I think I may get Contracts, but apparently there isn't much of a
> lifespan as the story is very short.
>
> Yes only 12 missions, i'll rent it on monday instead of buying it, i
> also want to take a look at Fight Night.

It depemnds, if you're the soirt of player who likes to run and gun through the levels then you probably won't get more than a few days out of it. But if you go for the silent assassin ratings and are like me and like to find all the different roots for the levels and really mess around with the AI and experiment then the game could last you ages.

There may only be 12 levels this time round but unlike Hitman 2, all the levels are massive, have tons of different paths and are a hell of a lot better desgined so you will want to go back to them. Hitman 2 was an excellent game, but I'd say there was a good 5 or 6 levels in the game that never really floated my boat, there was also a lot of quite small levels so I'd say the length of the experience isn't actually that much shorter.
Sun 02/05/04 at 01:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Never heard of Transformers? You poor child you've been very deprived
Sun 02/05/04 at 01:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> hang someone from a meat hook and watch him go round a conveyor belt?
> hell yeah!

You can do that? Oh cool i thought it was just message board talk, liking this game even more now
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Georgio wrote:
> Transformers? whats that like?

You've never heard of Transformers? Did you ever watch television as a kid? Or are you still a kid? Basically you control one of three big robots that Transform into various types of vehicles. The game plays like a third person shooter but you can change into vehicles and drive around if needed, the game does look pretty good actually but I think I'd rather rent it first.
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lou Role wrote:
> I think I may get Contracts, but apparently there isn't much of a
> lifespan as the story is very short.

Yes only 12 missions, i'll rent it on monday instead of buying it, i also want to take a look at Fight Night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.