GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman contracts."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman Contracts'.
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
i'm thinking about buying the new hitman game, has anyone bought it yet? if so is it any good?
Mon 03/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> I'll second that, i hated the levels for that whole oriental guy
> after you kill his son, can't remember the name sorry. I think there
> was about 7 or 8 i didn't like and just wanted them over as soon as
> possible.
>
> It was the snow ones for me - they totally went against the rest of
> the game. Far too big and open and annoying. Bloody stupid
> ninja-sniper faggots.

Yea that's the levels i'm talking about when you have to get into the castle first and then when you actually get in there all the snipers and annoying ninjas. Even when i had a ninja disguise on and a katana sword they just started attacking me for no reason
Mon 03/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
Anyone got a favourite level on the new game?
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I guess so. The outdoor levels were rubbish. The 'Shogun Showdown' level was class I thought. You could sneak up, or plant the bomb, or kill everyone. I liked being a ninja with a sword.

But it was limited. But I liked it, especially bombing the chopper, setting the alarm off and climbing onto the roof.
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:08
Regular
The Japanease missions didn't have enough options, there just weren't enough paths which is what rules about Hitman games.
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I loved Graveyard Shift. Quality level. The two 'valley' levels in Japan, outside the castle sucked. The first one in the dojo place and in the castle, they both ruled. I lost interest in the game around the India levels - especially that one with the bunker. I just mauled everyone. I love that Tubeway Torpedo level - and the hospital/docter pair of levels on thta island in India.

I must get Contracts on me Xbox.
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:04
Regular
Yup the Japanease missions with those stupid all seeing ninjas were rubbish. Showgun Showdown was the only passable one out of the lot and even that was pretty pants. Didn't like a couple of the Indian missions either and also that 'Graveyard Shift' level was pretty cack as well..oh and 'Tunnel Rat' was a bit on the dull side too.

So far I haven't had a single dull mission on Contracts, they've all been well designed and excellent.
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
i didn't like the 'shogun showdown' mission in hitman2 with all the ninja's. it's seems impossible to get silent assassin rating. and what was up with that women you had to save? i just killed her cos she was getting annoying.
Mon 03/05/04 at 15:51
"period drama"
lalakersrule wrote:
> I'll second that, i hated the levels for that whole oriental guy
> after you kill his son, can't remember the name sorry. I think there
> was about 7 or 8 i didn't like and just wanted them over as soon as
> possible.

It was the snow ones for me - they totally went against the rest of the game. Far too big and open and annoying. Bloody stupid ninja-sniper faggots.
Mon 03/05/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Completing it on Silent Assasin mode and the like.
Mon 03/05/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
what are the extras?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.