GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a complete cock up..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/05/04 at 18:12
Regular
Splinter Cell online, who the hell was in charge of that part of the game? They should be shot.

Won the last 12 games in a row and managed to lose 23 points, that's all I got from it because complete f**k wits left the game, hosts disconnected and not once have I quit a game yet. If someone leaves everyone loses points for it, good one Ubisoft, thick bas*ards. Why not have a script for people who manually leave the game by selecting quit so that ONLY they lose 25 points or what not. I am sick of playing with complete A-Holes who leave just before the scoring screen or hosts who disconnect as soon as it says Missions Successful.

Despite Ubisoft Montreal's attempt to create some decent LIVE titles both their main ones have fallen over due to slack programming and no one thinking about people who are going to randomly leave when they have either lost or are starting to lose. It really is turning into a complete joke, if it isn't for random "The Session is no longer available" messages it's some idiot leaving half way through or right at the end.

I can't believe something so obvious was over looked, sure the scoring system on Rainbow Six 3 was seriously screwed up but at least it could be played if someone left or if some idiot decided to end the session nothing else happened.

It's the way everything is going, they try to complicate things with stupid scoring systems, it should be say 10 for winning and 5 for losing and for each kill or neutralisation you should get an extra point, if someone leaves then ONLY they should lose the points, if they get disconnected then that is a different matter but for people who manually select quit from the menu they should be punished for it.

I sound like a complete nerd doing something like this but it is really pi**ing me off now. If it isn't for little American trailer park trash kids screaming it's someone deciding that because they aren't good enough everyone playing the game will be punished for it as they leave.

Get your act together UbiSoft, less of the technical crap you spew out and more of the practical stuff, a complete over sight to what is otherwise an enjoyable online game and possibly the biggest LIVE title for a long time to come.
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Who?
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:42
Regular
": ("
Mav.
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So you're saying that Maverick 42 is your brother?
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:46
Regular
Oh, no.....

Mum hasn't told you....?
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Stridman™ wrote:
> Oh, no.....
>
> Mum hasn't told you....?

Forum erupts with laughter. (/sarcasm)

So what exactly have you achieved by making up this random bullsh*t?
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:51
Regular
Calm down J-42, im just mucking around.

Seriously though, has mum not told you?
Sat 08/05/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Stridman™ wrote:
> Calm down J-42, im just mucking around.

Oh really? I actually thought you were my brother. What a shock.

>
> Seriously though, has mum not told you?

Oh the ironing.

(You're adopted)

Your real parents were arrested for giving birth to you( a life sentance) so you had to be looked after by your new "parents".
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:15
Regular
J-42 wrote:
> Either you've got me confused with someone else or it was whoever we
> were playing with that left.

No, you are the one who left 3 games when I was playing with 3 people off my friends list.

> I've only ever played with you 5 times, the majority of which I've
> beaten you so don't go accusing me of something I didn't do.

No ones again, you beat me with Bullet when you placed me with a Level 1 who didn't even know the Warehouse map, every other game you have left half way through.
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:25
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Do you get prize's or special abilities for getting high ratings?
Sun 16/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ĀLĀŠ†ĀĪR wrote:
> J-42 wrote:
> Either you've got me confused with someone else or it was whoever we
> were playing with that left.
>
> No, you are the one who left 3 games when I was playing with 3 people
> off my friends list.

Look, we go could on for ever like this. I know that I didn't leave your game, you obviously think I did. There's no proof for either argument so let's forget it.

>
> I've only ever played with you 5 times,

What does that prove?

the majority of which I've
> beaten you so don't go accusing me of something I didn't do.

Ha! Prove it!

>
> No ones again, you beat me with Bullet when you placed me with a
> Level 1 who didn't even know the Warehouse map, every other game you
> have left half way through.

Do you get thrills out of making things up to sound "cool"?

You're talking rubbish and I won't let you lie about me and give me a bad reputation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.