GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Hate Nintendo Because..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
This is in response to Meka's topic. I felt it was unfair that Sony got one, and Nintendo didn't. So I made one for them. Aren't I nice?

Please tell me why you hate Nintendo. {:)
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
i hate Nintendo because they release crap pokemon titles like bad spam!

Usually I love Nintendo just not all the crap Pokemon games!
Wed 18/07/01 at 17:47
I hate Nintendo because they are always screwing Europe by releasing consoles late and pricing them higher than the US.

I hate Nintendo because they have wasted valuble hours of my life,

I hate Nintendo because they pierce a hole (a very big one) in my wallet.
Wed 18/07/01 at 17:40
I love nintendo.
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:03
I hate Nintendo because of there long legs.

And I'm a bit jealous of their hair :-(
Wed 18/07/01 at 11:56
Regular
I hate Nintendo because their supporters think that they are some sort of righteous cult who should be bowed down to.

I hate Nintendo because their fans do not realise all they want to do is make money.
Wed 18/07/01 at 11:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I hate Nintendo because they turn their followers into mindless, brainwashed slaves.

I hate Nintendo because their "top" games have crap music.

I hate Nintendo because no matter what anyone says, far too many of their good games are kiddy.

I hate Nintendo because they invented the PSone and so made a severe dent in my disposable monthly income.
Wed 18/07/01 at 09:28
I hate nintendo because: they always have to be different ie using the optic disk when the CD is perfectly ok to use.
Wed 18/07/01 at 06:55
Regular
"always swirling"
i hate nintendo because.....their games cost so bloody much!!!
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:50
Regular
er-no wrote:

> I hate Sony because the although I like playing the
> Playstation, the Playstation 2 has so far only three
> worthwhile games.

Steady, it took the N64 5 years to be able to say that, so I don`t think Sony are doing to badly.
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
I posted that because I believe my other half did a great job in typing each one!

100 I Hate Sony's!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.