GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate newbies......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 21:44
Regular
I hate newbies.

Anyone else agree?

:-)
Wed 18/07/01 at 02:11
GasMask wrote:
I do apologise for the
> stupid newbies that come on here to cause trouble, e.g. ruin
> stories, post stupid comments and the such.

So you're responsible for them!

Get him guys!!!!
Wed 18/07/01 at 02:09
Just remember that everyone here used to be newbies (Not including the people who have been here since near enough the beginning) so cut them a little slack.
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bung Tony to start a campaign for you. Worked for er-no!
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:41
How does one go from being a great Regular, to a brilliant Notable?

*Suck, suck, suck!*
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:39
nobby flagpole wrote:
>I've been here for 236 days, so I am not new here, but >have just not written a lot and am still classed as a >newbie.

I thought I was bad, here for 26 days, and I'm still only a quarter the way to becoming a regular. nobby flagpole's post really made me happy! Ta!
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:20
I am Great! I will be a regular in 2 days.
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I hate SOME newbies.
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:28
I admit, some newbies can be annoying, but they're still going to be annoying when, *if*, they become regulars.

If you only hate the annoying ones, then you should also hate the annoying regulars, not just the newbies. But you just take it ouit on us because we have written a little less than you.

I've been here for 236 days, so I am not new here, but have just not written a lot and am still classed as a newbie.
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
What did you have to be before you became a regular? Think of us as learner drivers, we make mistakes, we upset a few people but in the end we become good drivers (good regulars).
I do apologise for the stupid newbies that come on here to cause trouble, e.g. ruin stories, post stupid comments and the such.
I hope I will become a good regular on SR and maybe I will win GAD.

(Pah, win GAD, yeah and my mum is the queen)
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:08
"possibly impossible"
I like newbies. They bring new ideas and variety to an otherwise ordered (ha!) forum.

What do you mean you were being sarcastic?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.