GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEGA DEAD? PAH! THEY'RE ARE THE FUTURE OF GAMING..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 21:22
Regular
Yes, you heard me... Sega are the FOG. The reason? Well... think of it like this. There is a games market of 100million people out there. Pretty big eh. However, until now Sega could only sell games to the 6million people with a DC. oh.

Now that's changed. Sega are one of the biggest developers in the world. Think about it. They have 10 departments. Each one can produce twice as many games as a normal developer. Want more proof? Name a genre. Now, think of games that are the best in the genre... one of these will be a sega game.

It is estimates that by 2003 Sega will be the second biggest games publisher in the world after Ninty. Overtaking Namco in the process.

That company is going places... might even buy shares in them:)

Sonic
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:24
I want that game
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:18
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Fish-e wrote:
> Never played NiGHTS, any good??

ANY GOOD!?!?!?!?!?

Beyond words... but I'll try...

the most original, fictitional, fantasticalitiously good game ever

NiGHTS!
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:12
Never played NiGHTS, any good??

Hmm what sega games

i'm not quite sure at the moment

Phantasy Star Online 2 on the GCN woohoo
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:07
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
anyway, back to the original topic, what Sega games would u love to see have sequal made?

My first choice: NiGHTS!

NiGHTS!
Tue 17/07/01 at 21:46
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
TheMorrigan wrote:
> The Euros gonna be great!

I remember the german chancellor once saying "the euro has hit a low... it's all up from here" (or words to that meaning).

The euro then slunped to an all time low...

again

Sonic
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
The Euros gonna be great!
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
shaneo wrote:
Knowing the luck of us Brits,
> the net worth will then probably heavily decline. I'm off to get
> some free shares from the web.

Considering japan has just had a recession AND Sega has just posted a loss bringing them to an all time low it is impossible to get any lower! (but then again, they said that about the value of the euro!)

Sonic
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:32
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
SonicRav wrote:
That company is going places... might even buy
> shares in them:)

Sonic

Knowing the luck of us Brits, the net worth will then probably heavily decline. I'm off to get some free shares from the web.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:30
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
er-yes wrote:
> Smash Bothers?

I have never heard of this game, it must be
> incredible? How much is it and where can you buy it from? What do
> you do in it? What is the story line like? How many characters are
> there?

:D

Firstly, er-yes is my invention! I used that name last april fools day to pull pranks on er-no. (I went on saying that I was the real er-no and that someone had stolen my username... so er-no was a fake, and er-yes (me) was real).

As for smash brothers.. ahaha.. a joke surely

Sonic
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Smash Bothers?

I have never heard of this game, it must be incredible? How much is it and where can you buy it from? What do you do in it? What is the story line like? How many characters are there?

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.