GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC Online"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 21:17
Regular
Nintendo have endless possibilities with the GC online. Don`t believe me?Imagine some of these.. . . . . . .

All the new Mario games,online.100 Marios with each player cotrolling their own Mario,online.That Mario volleyball game and Mario Tennis,online.Mario Kart,head-to-head racing and a battle mode over a whole city,online.

Other Nintendo/Rare games,Zelda and Pokemon with their own PSO-style setup,online.Perfect Dark,F-0 against 30 other cars,Super Smash Bros,online.

With PSO ver2 already confirmed,Sega,already with experience online will probably give the GC even more online games;Shenmue meeting other Ryos in Japan and trading toys,the Sega Sports series continuing in 2K3 this time around NBA,NHL,NFL and Virtua Tennis all online.

Res Evil 0 Battle Mode,online.

Just think about it.
Wed 18/07/01 at 21:55
At the moment, it costs (broadband, that is) £25 a month. That's a bit steep for me, seeing as I'm a student.
Wed 18/07/01 at 20:56
Regular
Speed will be solved with he broadband connectoin.

Here's hoping that the cost stays low. :-)
Wed 18/07/01 at 20:03
I am guessing if there is a version of Virtua Tennis for the GC it will be online because the sequel on the DC looks like being .
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:16
Yeah , good point , but there will be a faster modem being relaesed , won`t there ?

Good job too , and I hope they let you coose your own ISP .
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:28
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
and we shouldent be stuck with a crappy inferrior 33.3kbp modem ahem se..ga but then again it did sort of do the job??
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:25
It better be quick... and cheap.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:17
Nintendo have endless possibilities with the GC online. Don`t believe me?Imagine some of these.. . . . . . .

All the new Mario games,online.100 Marios with each player cotrolling their own Mario,online.That Mario volleyball game and Mario Tennis,online.Mario Kart,head-to-head racing and a battle mode over a whole city,online.

Other Nintendo/Rare games,Zelda and Pokemon with their own PSO-style setup,online.Perfect Dark,F-0 against 30 other cars,Super Smash Bros,online.

With PSO ver2 already confirmed,Sega,already with experience online will probably give the GC even more online games;Shenmue meeting other Ryos in Japan and trading toys,the Sega Sports series continuing in 2K3 this time around NBA,NHL,NFL and Virtua Tennis all online.

Res Evil 0 Battle Mode,online.

Just think about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.