GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC Online"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 21:17
Regular
Nintendo have endless possibilities with the GC online. Don`t believe me?Imagine some of these.. . . . . . .

All the new Mario games,online.100 Marios with each player cotrolling their own Mario,online.That Mario volleyball game and Mario Tennis,online.Mario Kart,head-to-head racing and a battle mode over a whole city,online.

Other Nintendo/Rare games,Zelda and Pokemon with their own PSO-style setup,online.Perfect Dark,F-0 against 30 other cars,Super Smash Bros,online.

With PSO ver2 already confirmed,Sega,already with experience online will probably give the GC even more online games;Shenmue meeting other Ryos in Japan and trading toys,the Sega Sports series continuing in 2K3 this time around NBA,NHL,NFL and Virtua Tennis all online.

Res Evil 0 Battle Mode,online.

Just think about it.
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:53
Regular
"DS..."
and phantasy star online, don't forget that! aparently it's going to be the best online-game for the gamecube!
slik !_!
Thu 19/07/01 at 22:19
Look at Sega`s line up for GC ! Crazy Taxi 1+2 , a Sonic game , Super Mony Ball , PSO ver2 , 18 Wheeler , Virtua Fighter 4 and Virtua Striker 3 .
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:59
Games probably are going to be online are 18 Wheeler , Bomberman , Soul Calibur looks to be and Mario Party .
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:49
That's OK, I'll just nick some money off my parents (I've found their secret hiding place).
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:44
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
That's ok, then! :)
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:00
Actually I`d like to know this stuff , it could decide how much I put aside for the Cube .
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:38
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
DetaJava, it depends what kind of broadband you're on about. There are two main options:
1)Cable - provided by NTL and BlueYonder. 512kbps. Both £20 a month.
2)ADSL - the main providers are AOL, BT and Freeserve. Both BT and Freeserve charge a £150 installation fee then the monthly charges are £40 and £35 repectively. AOL, on the otherhand, charge £50 a month but you don't have to pay for installation.

Oh, hang on, I've just realised, the rest of you don't giv a damn do you?
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:28
Choosing your own ISP is one of the new features on the latest Dreamkey browser disc for DC so it`s perfectly possible .
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:29
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I think the dreamcast proved it can be ok on-line with-out broadband but not without its flaws.
Im in a ruck I hope that it is very cheap I dident mind paying on my dc but your own isp would be excellent
Wed 18/07/01 at 21:57
Some people pay a rent for that much !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.