GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC Online"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 21:17
Regular
Nintendo have endless possibilities with the GC online. Don`t believe me?Imagine some of these.. . . . . . .

All the new Mario games,online.100 Marios with each player cotrolling their own Mario,online.That Mario volleyball game and Mario Tennis,online.Mario Kart,head-to-head racing and a battle mode over a whole city,online.

Other Nintendo/Rare games,Zelda and Pokemon with their own PSO-style setup,online.Perfect Dark,F-0 against 30 other cars,Super Smash Bros,online.

With PSO ver2 already confirmed,Sega,already with experience online will probably give the GC even more online games;Shenmue meeting other Ryos in Japan and trading toys,the Sega Sports series continuing in 2K3 this time around NBA,NHL,NFL and Virtua Tennis all online.

Res Evil 0 Battle Mode,online.

Just think about it.
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:44
Fair point .
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:42
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Am i the only one that doesn't want a Rogue Leader multiplayer? The fact that the dev team mentioned the present lack of one would mean the inclusion of one would mean BIG DELAYS!!!!
Good launch titles are critical and Rogue Leader should be one of them!
Fri 20/07/01 at 21:54
Rogue Leader Online !

Rogue Leader Online !

The world goes crazy ! Justice must be done !

[Only joking]
Fri 20/07/01 at 21:07
Regular
The bad news is that Rogue Leader is said to have no multiplayer whatsoever.

This calls for a petition!!

We want splitscreen and online!

All we need is a leader...
Fri 20/07/01 at 21:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
Imagine Star Fox online!!!!
Fri 20/07/01 at 20:52
Yes ! And no slowdown with the footage seen , it will be unstoppable ! If anyone else has ideas , just post here .
Fri 20/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
I'd like to see Rogue Leader online.

Big dogfights between Ties and X Wings.
Fri 20/07/01 at 20:27
Oh , and slik , if the games that I`ve mentioned in my original post are all released like that , PSOVer2 won`t be on top no more , or at least not unrivalled at the top .
Fri 20/07/01 at 19:31
Oh look , Tony Hawk`s 3 on GC . I wonder if that will have online play with the multiplayer modes . That would be fun .
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:55
Regular
"DS..."
oh sorry! i didn't realise you had already said that DOH! oh well, it's still gonna rock!!!
slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.