GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copied-frogmans review."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 19:54
Regular
Frogman recently won for a review. I happen to know it is copied. He was bragging at school about he copied a good MSR review (since he has only just got the game) and hopes to win. I know there is not much for us to do about it because he will not admit where it is from. He mentioned something about some amaetures site and that was it.

I know there is nothing we can do but just voice your opinion on it and tell me what you think.

It's not that I mind being beaten, but when It is by something that is all copied I get slightly buzzed.

PS. He is also Whazzer on another account that copied a first MSR review.

T_W (:)
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:22
he should have his membership removed. And his game taken away... and he should be locked up in prison, and the key should be thrown away, and then put in a dungeon. Yeah that's about it.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
that stinks takes me ages to write my reviews only to be beaten by cheaters who just know how to copy and paste :/
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Rakuga wrote:
> that stinks takes me ages to write my reviews only to be beaten by
> cheaters who just know how to copy and paste :/

*copieing and pasting review*

What?

:-D
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:40
Frogman you cheating Toad. :P
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stick474 wrote:
> Frogman you cheating Toad. :P

I get it :)
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:51
We dont have any real proof but He didn't have the game when he wrote it and basically when he wrote it he had never played the game. Nuff said.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've been searching for a long time and can't find the original. But I think I know why. TW said that Frogman said he'd copied it from an ameuter site, so it may not be registered with the search engines.

I still think that frogmans win should be taken from him wether we find the original or not.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:55
cookie monster wrote:
> Stick474 wrote:
> Frogman you cheating Toad. :P

I get it :)

Well done cookie monster, your as sharp as dart. Give your self a pat on your monsterish back. :)
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:56
his email is------------ [email protected] -------- Every one hurl abuse at him. But dont say I mentioned anything and he might get scared and admit it if people he doesn't know shout at him.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Since it has already been proven (by me) that Kermitfrog was cheating, then perhaps frogman and kermitfrog are the same person?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.