GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 20:07
Regular
It's out there. We're making it. No one will be disappointed." This was Ken Lobb's response to a question posed by GameSpot at the E3 press conference this year. Will there be a sequel to Perfect Dark on the GameCube? Only time will tell. If their will be a Perfect Dark sequel on the NGC then due to the fact that Perfect Dark for the N64 had so many delays it is very doubtfull that Perfect Dark will make it as a launch title for the GameCube this November 5th.
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:52
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I looked on a number of GC sites and couldent find one article about this 3rd person thing the most intreasting thing I did find was that Joanna Dark may not be in the sequal??? wierd huh!
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:19
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
lol Cyclone
Fri 20/07/01 at 12:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is the reason he left because you can blow his face off with a KF7?

Did rare dislike him that much?
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:53
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I know that this is slightly veering off the topic, but for those of you that didn't know, I thought I'd give you this little bit of interesting info. The managing Director, David Doak is the guy in Goldeneye as Dr.Doak! Despite the N64's limiting graphical structure, it does look quite a lot like him!
Also, someone called the Gamecube the NGC when it's actual official abbreviation is GCN.
Someone else also said that PD's graphics were good enough and don't really need to be improved. Let me just say that you are WRONG! Drawing up images of what PD2 will look like on GCN in my head are too exciting, I must stop!
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:24
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Even though timesplitters is one of the best games on the ps2, and lets face it, it was pretty good.
Pd2 will crush all opposition but I hope there is the ability to play in first person as thats the only view to intreast me.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The people who made Timesplitters are not the same as that made PD!

Timesplitters 2? Or Pefect Dark 2 - You choose- I know which one I'd have.
Thu 19/07/01 at 10:53
Regular
"DS..."
yes but pd2 will be 1,000,000 times better then timespliters!
slik !_!
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:57
The people who made TimeSplitters, probably.
Wed 18/07/01 at 20:12
Two camera angles , ability to put your own head on the character you are playing with and online are all possible .

Now who says this is a sequel we don`t need .
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:05
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
RawisAndy wrote:
> it's called After Dark isn't it?

Not sure about the mapping your
> own face onto sims and fighting your mates on screen because of when
> they were going to do it for the N64 version it was canned because
> of they didn't want it warping kids minds into kiling each other in
> real life!!!!
stupid i know but true

still i hope we can use the
> camera for PD2 it'll be hella cool!

Dude are you sure thats the reason, remember perfect dark is an 18 certificate?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.