GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Size matters? Bollards."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 02:35
Regular
I have heard a lot of praise to Nintendo about the size of the GameCube(oid) but I ask you this: Who really cares?

It's a bloody games console for God's sake. It's not supposed to be portable. You've still got to lug a telly and assorted wires and then how will you power it? If we're using size as a selling point these days, may God help us. That's even more petty than graphics.
Tue 17/07/01 at 00:04
Regular
but this is bill gates tu.rd.
Mon 16/07/01 at 23:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
There's no chance he'll eat it. Dog's don't eat their own turds.

HOT HOT HOT!

:-D
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:21
That'll be bad for your dog - he/she'll be brainwashed with Microsoft circuitry and a graphics board.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:17
I think it may be too small. I'm worried that if I get one my dog will mistake it for a chew toy. Like the Tekken Tag CD ($%&£*!)
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:13
Bigger size = bigger fan = more NOISE! And I don't like that.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I'm slating the Xbox because it's so huge you probably couldn't take it on a bus.

I'm not actually slating Nintendo with this, I'm just trying to get people to stop brining up the size as an advantage. It bugs me.
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Good point but the smaller it is the neater it is I think. Microsoft has totally misunderstood this though and turned it around. “Big is beautiful” that’s what they say.
Mon 16/07/01 at 15:14
Regular
Slaveunit wrote:
because big is an understatement - its blinkin
> HUGE!!!

But as the man says, size doesn't matter, yet in an XBox thread before the weekend he slated the XBox for being to large, then goes and posts this.

Slightly hypocritical methinks.
Mon 16/07/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Your Honour wrote:

So why are you
> slating the XBox for being to big then?

because big is an understatement - its blinkin HUGE!!!
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:13
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> I have heard a lot of praise to Nintendo about the size of the
> GameCube(oid) but I ask you this: Who really cares?

It's a bloody
> games console for God's sake. It's not supposed to be portable.
> You've still got to lug a telly and assorted wires and then how will
> you power it? If we're using size as a selling point these days, may
> God help us. That's even more petty than graphics.

So why are you slating the XBox for being to big then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.