GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Colour of your PS2*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I know DiscoDexy did one of these on the Gamecube forum so I have decided to do one here.

It's just a quick poll to see what’s the most popular Colour of PS2 in this forum.

Did you get an average black or did you go extravagant and get a silver or even an aqua?

I bought a black as it was the only colour out at the time. So, what did you get?

Enclose your Colour, and your reason, and I'll tot up the scores later on next week. It might be interesting to see the results.

Wakka.
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Wakka (A.S) i've never seen you so stressed
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
F*** off Stridman, I am not that spamming c*ck. Force said Spiderman was a banned word so I posted it a lot to show him that it wasn't. Then that ejaculating knob quoted it needleesly to boost his word count. And by the way, A.S. = Wakka.
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:17
"GGGGOOOOOOAAAAALLLL"
AS? Who the balls is he?
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:12
Regular
": ("
AS = Agility

I think, anyway why did you do that?
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:12
"GGGGOOOOOOAAAAALLLL"
Oh, i almost forgot

?What?

:P
Thu 20/05/04 at 08:30
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
Lou Role wrote:
> Lou Role wrote:
> Test
>
> Sorry about that I was just doing a little test, I was trying to post
> in the movie forum and the swear filter kept popping up telling to to
> remove a word, even though I wasn't using the word. Strange that.

maybe it's the same as the spider - man thing in the SR site bugs and customer service forum. Don't bother checking it out, it'll have just dropped quite a considerable amount. It was at the bottom of the first page when I got warned...
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> Test

Sorry about that I was just doing a little test, I was trying to post in the movie forum and the swear filter kept popping up telling to to remove a word, even though I wasn't using the word. Strange that.
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Test
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
black, same as wakka really
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> someone else has a red PS2? *no longer feels special* :-(
>
>
> :-p

Lalakersrule
is no longer cool
because someone has a red
he really wants them dead!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.