GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Colour of your PS2*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I know DiscoDexy did one of these on the Gamecube forum so I have decided to do one here.

It's just a quick poll to see what’s the most popular Colour of PS2 in this forum.

Did you get an average black or did you go extravagant and get a silver or even an aqua?

I bought a black as it was the only colour out at the time. So, what did you get?

Enclose your Colour, and your reason, and I'll tot up the scores later on next week. It might be interesting to see the results.

Wakka.
Sat 22/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
i got a black one when it 1st came out and customized it by purchasing thing i inserted loads of new colored neon lights and it even has an lcd sceen so i can play on the actual box. but i have voided my warranty so dont try this at home kids.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Unlucky Jakxter. ;-(
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I got a black PS2 for my birthday(19th August)last year.It just so happens that a month or two later the silver one came out.It was just my luck weren't it?!
Sat 22/05/04 at 13:16
Regular
No. Renting shall not do it justice.

It's a gritty epic and should be played as such.
Sat 22/05/04 at 08:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Arghhh! I'll rent it if it makes you happy.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:36
Regular
Nevah! You haven't played Deus Ex!
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Oh what's the point? We could fight about anything. No Manhunt is crap, No Deus Ex is crap. etc.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:31
Regular
Looking way back, around three posts in fact, it looks like you started this little discussion.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> You can forgive him for that, it's not as if he does it constantly...

Are you suggesting that I do? Why do you always want a fight with me?
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:48
"Majestic"
What? Where? When?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.