GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deal or No Deal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/07 at 18:03
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The first woman ever to win the £250,000 has just been on Deal or No Deal, and I was just wandering what your thoughts are on it? Did you agree with her decisions? What would you have done? What do you think of the show anyway? And were you on the edge of your seat as the penultimate (and the ultimate) box was opened?

The show can be seen again on More4 next week if you missed it, but I can't remember when. I think it was 11pm Tuesday.
Sun 04/02/07 at 14:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
MJ wrote:
> Vampyr wrote:
> you house party host wannabe.
>
> ??

noel's house party. hes not like the noel of old.
Sun 04/02/07 at 14:27
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
you house party host wannabe.

??
Sat 03/02/07 at 10:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i dont udnerstand how people can watch this. its awful. its just picking random numbers and hoping it to win. the only "skill" is whther to or not to deal, which would be fine, if you didnt have the ponce dancing around going "oooh, you are playing a clever game".

what?

im picking random numbers, how can i be playing a clever game? how can i have a strategy? you house party host wannabe.

grrr :@
Fri 02/02/07 at 17:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Spot on! :D
Tue 30/01/07 at 15:05
Regular
"lets go back"
Geffdof wrote (a few weeks ago):
>> Apparently three people have won the £250,000. They just
> didnt show it because they thought people would loose interest
> in the show.

Looks like they were right.
Mon 29/01/07 at 21:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've kind of lost interest now the £250K has been won, not watched it in a few weeks.
Sun 14/01/07 at 21:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good win tonight she had the £75K and £250K left and dealt with 5 boxes left then took them out and the 1p in the next round.
Thu 11/01/07 at 08:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've noticed over the past few months the offers have been lower to probably try and get people to carry on.

The £45K the woman who won £250K was offered was a good example.
Wed 10/01/07 at 16:46
Regular
The show exposes many peoples greed.
Wed 10/01/07 at 12:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yeah I can't help but chuckle when they say they have a "system".

Virtually all the numbers from 1-22 can be regarded as "significant" by most people because there will be many events connected to those numbers - close family birthdays will account for about 6-7 assuming they don't fall on the same day.

If I ever got on I'd say my system was "to pick random boxes and hope there's not £250000 in them" :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.