GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little joke......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 11:30
Regular
3 gaming fans are taken captive by a tribe in the forest.
“we lock you each down pit for 100 years,” said the big chief , “you may have 100 of 1 thing to be locked do with.”
The zelda fan said, “I’ll have 100 pints of beer.” So the chief gave him the beer and covered up the pit.
The final fantasy fan said “I’ll have 100 Christmas cakes.” So the chief gave him the cakes and covered up the pit.
The pokemon fan said “I’ll have 100 fags.” So the chief gave him the fags and covered the pit.
--------------------100 years later-----------------

Some people find the pits. They uncovered the first pit to find the skeleton of the zelda fan and 100 empty bottles.
They uncovered the second pit to find the skeleton of the final fantasy fan and 100 half eaten christmas cakes.
Then uncovered the last pit and the pokemon fan poped out and said “anyone gotta light?”
Sat 14/07/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
JOKE NOT FUNNY!!!!!! makes no sense whatsoever. The guy who would have lived longest would have been the zelda fan. the would all have been dead after 1 year.
Could someone PLEASE explain why this is ment to be funny!
Sat 14/07/01 at 13:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If he had cake surely he would have lived?
Sat 14/07/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Or:
"I changed my mind, i don't like cake"
Sat 14/07/01 at 12:23
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Or: "gotta napkin?"
Sat 14/07/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
wezal wrote:
> ha ha!

Then again you could also say for the final fantasy
> fan,
" have you got a knife and fork."

Or:
"Have you got a plate?"

;-)
Sat 14/07/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Let's just agree that it was a poorly constructed joke. It could be good with more work.
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:59
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ahhh....but he could have used his hands to eat the cakes.

And as for RBS's first reply, that is exactly what I was gonna say.

:)
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:56
Regular
"always swirling"
ha ha!

Then again you could also say for the final fantasy fan,
" have you got a knife and fork."
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:53
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
He is trying to say that he survived without smoking them, but if he had he would have died as well.

At least that is what it could have meant. it may not have.

(;o|
Sat 14/07/01 at 11:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
M16’s joke:

3 gaming fans are taken captive by a tribe in the forest.
“we lock you each down pit for 100 years,” said the big chief , “you may have 100 of 1 thing to be locked do with.”
The zelda fan said, “I’ll have 100 pints of beer.” So the chief gave him the beer and covered up the pit.
The final fantasy fan said “I’ll have 100 Christmas cakes.” So the chief gave him the cakes and covered up the pit.
The pokemon fan said “I’ll have 100 fags.” So the chief gave him the fags and covered the pit.
--------------------100 years later-----------------

Then uncovered the first pit and they found a skeleton of the person with 100 fag butts.
They uncovered the second pit to find the skeleton of the final fantasy fan and 100 half eaten christmas cakes.
They uncovered the last pit to find the skeleton of the zelda fan saying “anyone got a bottle opener?”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.