GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FAO Alastair"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/05/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Have you joined the import club and got your PS2 yet mate? What releases you planning on getting?

Having the import option adds a whole new lease of life to the PS2 as you don't only have access to the very dull European PS2 release scheudle but instead have tons of great games that never see the light of day over here. Plus the RPG's are far better, Star Ocean 3 is the one i'm waiting for the most
Sat 22/05/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Have you joined the import club and got your PS2 yet mate? What releases you planning on getting?

Having the import option adds a whole new lease of life to the PS2 as you don't only have access to the very dull European PS2 release scheudle but instead have tons of great games that never see the light of day over here. Plus the RPG's are far better, Star Ocean 3 is the one i'm waiting for the most
Sat 22/05/04 at 15:04
Regular
Yeah received it a few weeks back only I haven't played it for last few days as my Stepdown Converter is cutting out and it is not the fuse. Ordered a new Stepdown converter yesterday with my US Xbox which will be arriving next Friday.

Got Devil May Cry and Xenosaga so far, been playing Devil May Cry a hell of a lot, minus all the borders which the PAL conversion had.

Will post later about Xenosaga but just watching Cup Final at the moment.
Sat 22/05/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

> Got Devil May Cry and Xenosaga so far, been playing Devil May Cry a
> hell of a lot, minus all the borders which the PAL conversion had.
>
> Will post later about Xenosaga but just watching Cup Final at the
> moment.

Ah cool you got Xenosaga then. In my opinion that's 100 times better than FFX. Cutscenes are amazing too, i actually didn't mind sitting through them.

and yup i'm off to watch the game too now
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Jackpot!"
devil may cry 1 and 2 are brilliant games, but the first is abit harder than the second
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
3rd one out soon too :)
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:41
"period drama"
FAO?
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:03
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
For attention of
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:53
"period drama"
I see.
How formal.

How about "OI! Ali! Get yer ass in 'ere, faggotface."
Sun 23/05/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
was going to go with that but i thought against it :-D
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
questions for lakers:

how much for chip?
fitting fee?
reliability of games working?
where find out about games?
price of game (remember VAT, tax and duties + delivery)?
is there a point in doing this so late in the ps2s life?
will the ps3 have the same ability?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.