GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Full Spectrum Warrior review..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Tue 01/06/04 at 08:58
Regular
9.2 from IGN, looking just as good as imagined.

2 player CO-OP is supposedly excellent, visuals top notch, audio top notch, awesome LIVE play and a quality single player. Quite complicated to get to grips with by all accounts and edging slightly towards the style of Rainbow Six: Raven Shield on the PC but I think this will be a very welcomed change for Xbox LIVE.

In CO-OP you play against the enemy AI however there appears to be NO deathmatch or team deathmatch despite this being widely talked about for months now...

Was looking forward to LIVE play so CO-OP should be enough, not only that but the single player is apparently sweet from start to finish and it is extremely challenging on higher difficulties.

Just abouts to orde rthe US version now so I will hopefully have it by weekend, will let everyone know what I personally think then...
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There's still hope.

Just say 'right, forget it, I'm selling my xbox' if they refuse - that should change their minds...
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not wrong thread, just you didn't reply in the other.

It's one that came with RS3, which probably means they'll say 'nooo!'

I'll contact them now and plead.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Wring thread?

And they've been said to replace headset, providing you provide 'proof of purchase', or send in your headset or something.

Just ring them up. Their customer service is tres excellent. Ask NASH. He accidentally subscribed for a year to XBOX live and they said 'aha, we'll cancel it for you'
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why will MS replade my headset?

Pleading in order.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
aha.

Natch.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I.e, evading the joke that you unfortunatly induced upon yourself.

As in, playing up to it etc.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
avoidance? i'm not familiar with this 'term'

Please, rephrase.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Still need some avoidance Matt

:D
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mmmm.... Johnny Vegas smothered in ice cream...
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:33
Regular
If you like big male comedians touching you, then fair enough - who am I to argue with your self-admitted fantasies?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.