GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Sunshine - A sand bird is born"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
Does anyone have some good hints on how to get the last red coin? I can't even see it (but I know that it is located at the top of the tower in the middle).

Help please

:-)
Fri 04/06/04 at 12:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I completely agree with Dringo, the frustrating fiddly-ness of the non-FLUDD obstacle scetions meant that you always found yourself grappling for the R button so you could float. Tricky, but very completable and rewarding all the same.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:25
Regular
tphi wrote:
> It was one of the only shines that actually involved some skill in
> getting. Would have been even better if you were FLUDD-less.

If it wasn't for FLUDD you wouldn't have appreciated those non-FLUDD sections.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I would've loved the game to have had more shines like that.

I'd love a Mario game with every shine or whatever with the level of difficulty set at those obsticle courses, or The Sand Bird.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It was one of the only shines that actually involved some skill in getting. Would have been even better if you were FLUDD-less.
Fri 04/06/04 at 06:38
Regular
Note to self - Must re-buy SMS
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That was one of teh defining shines, for me.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:44
Regular
Ahh that level was annoying but rewarding..
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Tricky one this, don't be surprised if it takes you multiple retries. I suggest whizzing round at the begginning and collecting all the first 7 coins. When the sand bird turns, transfer from horizontal to vertival blocks sooner rather than later, otherwise you'll find yourself sliding off. Then, collect the eigth coin at the top, as FFF pointed out.
Thu 03/06/04 at 22:58
"period drama"
You just stay on the bird for a long time and it flies right next to the tower - you just jump off onto it.

* When the bird turns, go behind the raised blocks so you don't fall off.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
Does anyone have some good hints on how to get the last red coin? I can't even see it (but I know that it is located at the top of the tower in the middle).

Help please

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.