GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Sunshine - A sand bird is born"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
Does anyone have some good hints on how to get the last red coin? I can't even see it (but I know that it is located at the top of the tower in the middle).

Help please

:-)
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That would be heaven.

Pure and utter heaven.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
They should remake Super Mario World as a 3D game. That'd be better.
Basically a ginat "Vice City" like world, but it's Mario World, and everything is 3D.
It'd be fantastic.
And you'd obviously have to make your way around to Bowser, or go the shorter ways, which are possible through use of Star Gates and stuff.
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There is the NEW Super Mario Bros, however, which is 2D.

I wish to play that.

Oh yes.
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
A 2D Mario game featuring FLUDD? That would be sweet-as. Perhaps a DS prospect, using one of the nozzles to boost up to the top screen. Won't happen though.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd have loved to have seen a Mario World remake witha flood.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Except how would you do the very first mission?
>
> and all the others that require a fludd

Mario, if really needed to, could squeeze out a jet of armpit juice to water things. He must create enough with all that running and jumping he does.
Fri 04/06/04 at 16:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
T'is a good idea, but i'd say that at least half the missions require flood, and one of its nozzles, so it proobably wouldn't work. There should be a bit at the end which you unlock which enables you to play the mario retro levels as you please, you know the one's where there are no FLUDD, as they rock mightily.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Except how would you do the very first mission?

and all the others that require a fludd
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Wouldnt it be great that at the end of the game.. you could go back and you'd have to play all the levels again, but Fludd-less.
Fri 04/06/04 at 12:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I replayed Mario Sunshine back in Easter, and it really is very very good. But also very very easy. I unlocked all the levels in one sitting, but I'm not sure how many stars I got in the end on my original game. I got all of the ones that don't require blue coins.

I also had a dream about Mario Sunshine last night, where I had to run around collecting blue coins, which were EVERYWHERE, but they kept changing to regular coins, and I was on top of a big castle, and there were Bobombs everywhere.

I should stop eating before I sleep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.