GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Sunshine - A sand bird is born"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
Does anyone have some good hints on how to get the last red coin? I can't even see it (but I know that it is located at the top of the tower in the middle).

Help please

:-)
Tue 15/06/04 at 01:22
Regular
Sounds to me like a cross between Sunshine and 64. They both had their hub but if you want cafe's etc... then you are looking more at a Zelda style game.

I still love jumping off the roof of the lighthouse to land head first into the sand.... and then kicking those mellons around the place whilst slipping on oil into the sea.

What a great game that was.
Mon 14/06/04 at 18:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I know it's been suggested before, but a Mushroom Kingdom that you can drive around like GTA as the hub. With Peach's Castle and that sort of thing, you could have exits out of the city (ie to the mountains and an icy set of levels etc.etc.) as the ways of acsessing all the worlds.

Think of the possibilities.. stop in for a drink of mushroom juice at Toadworth's Cafe, jump over the tin rooftops of the pikey area of the Kingdom..
Mon 14/06/04 at 16:48
Regular
I don't think it would, massive world hub with loads and loads of small mini-levels to jump through.
Mon 14/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> They should remake Super Mario World as a 3D game.

You have no idea how much that would suck.
Mon 14/06/04 at 16:28
Regular
Nintendo don't have issues with games, they tend to move development.

It is highly likely that Mario 128 was abandoned temporaraly for the two DS titles and that it was abandoned before for Luigi's Mansion and such like.

Unlike Zelda the fanbase for Mario is far more forgiving if the game is delayed and not shown.

I doubt it will appear on the GAmecube, 2005 is due to be the Cube's final year and Resident Evil 4, Zelda etc... look set to rule the year. I also doubt it'll appear on the DS as their are already 2 totally new Mario games being worked for it.

No I suspect the game is being worked on here and there and that it'll launch with the Revolution.
Mon 14/06/04 at 15:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I suspect the fomer - It's one bloody huge game.
Mon 14/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'd love it to see it on the Cube soon enough, but their not even sure if it's going to be on it. Could be on DS or N5.. so it's definately not near the end of development if it's platform is still to be decided.

That said.. hasn't this project been around since, I quote, "Before Mario Sunshine" and wasn't it deliberately not shown at E3 2003 to avoid people nicking it's ideas? Either this is one bloody huge game they're keeping under wraps or it's having massive delay problems like Galleon did.
Mon 14/06/04 at 09:54
Regular
I would like to see something of Mario 128 this year...

But with Mario Brothers 4 (10 years since the last one) and Mario 64 x 4 already unveiled this year we'll have to make do with Paper Mario.
Sun 06/06/04 at 15:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Unless anyone but Shigsy and the gang coded it.
Sun 06/06/04 at 14:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Unless I coded it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.