GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Game of all Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Just post your favourite game ever (just one) and at the end of July, I shall count them up. The game that wins will be the 'Favourite SR game of All-Time'

So, get going retro guys and girls, and post your favourite game of all-time!
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:20
"Hi"
Mattributé wrote:
> ZooCube? That's a puzzler, from what i know... Nothing management
> based...
>
> harr

Oh shut up, I saw it for £7.99 and thought, wow I need a game. So I bought it with Harry Poter and the Philosophers Stone but as soon as I started playing quidditch I quit.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ZooCube? That's a puzzler, from what i know... Nothing management based...

harr
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:10
"Hi"
Teah, I think I was hoping it was like Zoo Tycoon, which it's nothing like, because I was addicted to Zoo Tycoon at that time.
Wed 23/06/04 at 20:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I suppose you was think 'I want ZooCube'?
Wed 23/06/04 at 20:29
"Hi"
Zelda Ocarina of Time, some may say GTA, I can't stand that game. I have it played discarded it next to Zoo Cube (what was I thinking when I bought Zoo Cube).
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I suppose Half Life has already been said. Halo too?
Wed 23/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> Unreal tournament and medal of honour two of the greatest game ever
> made

they're good.. but i wouldn't class them as classics...
Wed 23/06/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
'Mon people, I'll be counting the votes up in a month.
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Unreal tournament and medal of honour two of the greatest game ever made
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I have to say that Perfect Dark is my favourite game of all time. The playability is huge. Weapons are well balanced. AI is impressive for the N64 and the graphics weren't too shoddy.

I had thought of one of the GTA series but I find that although their fun I just think that in many aspects they have been badly designed and implemented which I'm quite picky about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.