GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman: Time for the Next Episode?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/11/09 at 19:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hitman:Blood Money was one of my favourite games. A couple of years back, it WAS my favourite game, but since time has passed, the game has been surpassed. You have to remember that Blood Money was released all the way back in 2006. So, i say it's time for the next game, released properly for the next-gen consoles. I say released properly as Blood Money was only for the Xbox 360, and it was just a graphically enhanced PS2 version. They should be making a new one as the story hasn't been fully concluded, and why would Eidos want to miss out on a cash opportunity, because the previous titles have done extremely well, and they've been very popular. So, i ask you all, what do you think the next game will involve? Will it be similar to previous games, or have a complete new look? I know alot of you have probably never got into Hitman, and if you haven't, you've been missing out...
Thu 03/12/09 at 17:38
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've got all 3 Hitman Games. Quite honestly, the difference between Blood Money and the other 2 is unbelievable. It's such a better game in so many ways, that's why i'm anticipating the next one, it 'should' be fantastic!
Thu 03/12/09 at 16:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is a new Hitman game in the works. It is tentatively placed at a late 2010 release date.
Thu 03/12/09 at 15:30
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've only ever Played Hitman 2 on the PS2 which, once I finally stopped myself wading in all guns blazing I quite enjoyed. For some reason I've never played a Hitman game since though.

I did like the fact there were at least a couple of ways to complete a level so as already mentioned, they can add more but if I remember rightly I used to get spotted very easily even when wearing disguise and I never knew why... that got quite annoying at times.
Thu 03/12/09 at 13:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I don't mind what is included, as long as there are more levels with 100's of ways of completing them (like the New Life level).

Hopefully it would be interesting enough for me to write another walkthrough for.
Thu 03/12/09 at 02:38
Regular
yes i like this game,i just put it on the other day,im trying to figure out all the different hits for silent assassin.
i cant wait for the new installment.and i hope that they wont let us down with it.
Sat 21/11/09 at 19:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hitman:Blood Money was one of my favourite games. A couple of years back, it WAS my favourite game, but since time has passed, the game has been surpassed. You have to remember that Blood Money was released all the way back in 2006. So, i say it's time for the next game, released properly for the next-gen consoles. I say released properly as Blood Money was only for the Xbox 360, and it was just a graphically enhanced PS2 version. They should be making a new one as the story hasn't been fully concluded, and why would Eidos want to miss out on a cash opportunity, because the previous titles have done extremely well, and they've been very popular. So, i ask you all, what do you think the next game will involve? Will it be similar to previous games, or have a complete new look? I know alot of you have probably never got into Hitman, and if you haven't, you've been missing out...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.