GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman: Time for the Next Episode?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/11/09 at 19:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hitman:Blood Money was one of my favourite games. A couple of years back, it WAS my favourite game, but since time has passed, the game has been surpassed. You have to remember that Blood Money was released all the way back in 2006. So, i say it's time for the next game, released properly for the next-gen consoles. I say released properly as Blood Money was only for the Xbox 360, and it was just a graphically enhanced PS2 version. They should be making a new one as the story hasn't been fully concluded, and why would Eidos want to miss out on a cash opportunity, because the previous titles have done extremely well, and they've been very popular. So, i ask you all, what do you think the next game will involve? Will it be similar to previous games, or have a complete new look? I know alot of you have probably never got into Hitman, and if you haven't, you've been missing out...
Wed 23/12/09 at 12:20
Regular
"How Ironic"
Have to say, even as a massive hitman fan, i did not know that. Learn something new everyday. Gonna have to test it out now ;D
Wed 23/12/09 at 10:24
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
Lol at the lego world thing, and about the "try to kill as many people as you can" thing. I think if you shoot like 7 people in the head it gives you a small ammount of health back, that happened in Hitman Contracts anyway.
Tue 22/12/09 at 19:41
Regular
"How Ironic"
I have to go with Hippyman, Blood Money completely owned the other 2. Blood Money got me onto the series in the first place, after completing it, i played Contracts and Silent Assassin. Nothing about the storyline to complain about (even if i may say it's a tad OTT) but the gameplay? It was terrible compared with Blood Money. That's why i'm looking forward to the next installation, with next gen consoles now, the next game should be fantabulous! :D

One thing i hated about Blood Money was the 'clone characters'. Everyone looked the same, except for different hair and different clothes! It was like being an assassin in Lego world or something! Again, with next gen consoles, it should be a doddle to get randomly generated 'passersby'. And the AI was abit slow. It was literally run after 47, and shoot, and when shot, 47 thrusted himself forward slightly, made an odd sex noise and suddenly had a red dot on his shirt. And what's with that stupid feature where everything slows down and you get a last chance to kill people?! You're going to die anyway!
Tue 22/12/09 at 19:31
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
Lol, you lucky nugget :L

I did like the idea of setting "Traps" in Blood Money such as the
Show Spoiler
and the option to push people too.

But im a retro gamer, I love the old stuff :L

I'm still buying SNES stuff!
Tue 22/12/09 at 18:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sir Snuggleot wrote:
> But Silent Assasin was basically the begining of it all, the
> story was great and there was quite a few levels too :D.

True point, but Blood Money had an overhauled control system and lots of original ideas for levels. Plus I may be abit biased, my walkthrough earned a GAD :)
Tue 22/12/09 at 14:04
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
But Silent Assasin was basically the begining of it all, the story was great and there was quite a few levels too :D.
Tue 22/12/09 at 12:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sir Snuggleot wrote:
> I prefered Silent Assasin to any other one though. Lol.

Noooooo! Blood Money all the way... :P
Tue 22/12/09 at 12:04
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
I prefered Silent Assasin to any other one though. Lol.
Tue 22/12/09 at 11:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Good call ;D
Tue 22/12/09 at 11:51
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
Hitman is one of my favourite game series ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.