GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you know any games other people haven't heard of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/01 at 18:15
Regular
I think I know one, it's out for the PSone you can go a computer chip that bounces into robot animals to control them when they're dead so it can eventually get out of a spacestation know yet? well it's Evo's Space Adventures!
Wed 11/07/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Does anyone own Super Hydlide for the Megadrive? I still don't have a clue what to do on that game.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Oh and all of the Mega Man games on the NES as well. The ones on the PSX and Saturn were poor but on the NES....WOW!!!

Anyone ever played 'Rad Gravity' again on the NES. That was so difficult. Games were always much more difficult back then. Super Turrican. I don't think I ever made it passed the first level on that.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Galaxy 5000 on the NES. I'm sorry but all else pales in comparison. Damn that was good. Hold on, let me rephrase that. Damn that IS good. Yep, I've still got it and I'm going to play it tomorrow. I bet you're all really jealous aren't you.

:)
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:24
"I love yo... lamp."
Does any one remember Lotus Challenge on the Speccy? I am rolling out quite a lot of Speccy games.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:19
Regular
Max Payne.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:19
Regular
Death Rally utterly rocks. It's a 2d racing game from the guys making that shooting game... you know, the bloke, with the guns, jumping around corners on the PC?
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I thought I was the only one anticipating Chrono Cross for the PSOne - Only to realise that mostly everyone had heard of it and it wont ever get a UK release - Damn shame!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh I have one, Final Fantasy 7!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:12
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Armitage Shanks wrote:
> shaneo wrote:
> Anyone played Superfrog for the Amiga? That was
> the best Amiga game
> ever! It should be re-released with the
> same graphics etc.

Vaguly remember it... errmm... Team 17 title
> wasnt it?

Think so.
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:12
Armitage Shanks wrote:
> shaneo wrote:
> Anyone played Superfrog for the Amiga? That was
> the best Amiga game
> ever! It should be re-released with the
> same graphics etc.

Vaguly remember it... errmm... Team 17 title
> wasnt it?

It was re-released recently for thr Amiga, y'know. Last year, in fact.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.