GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you know any games other people haven't heard of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/01 at 18:15
Regular
I think I know one, it's out for the PSone you can go a computer chip that bounces into robot animals to control them when they're dead so it can eventually get out of a spacestation know yet? well it's Evo's Space Adventures!
Sun 08/07/01 at 18:15
I think I know one, it's out for the PSone you can go a computer chip that bounces into robot animals to control them when they're dead so it can eventually get out of a spacestation know yet? well it's Evo's Space Adventures!
Sun 08/07/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I know loads for the PS2 that no-one's ever heard of.
Sun 08/07/01 at 18:20
World Championship Boxing Manager- for the PC made by Goliath Games.
Everyone looks at me strangely when i talk about it, but it really was great fun to play!!

P.S. If anyone can find me a copy of it tell me- Nostalgia hits me and now i need to play that game again!!
Sun 08/07/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Back For Good"
Titan wars

in the long list of games in the PSone magazines this isn't mentioned.There's no record of it anywhere to my knowledge that it appeared on the PSone. It's a wicked game with video clips fom that girl in the new star trek Cludia Christian or sommin. This game is known on the saturn but it IS also on the playstation (pal). I have it and it's top stuff

Also i don't know if anyone remember's kurushi with the small man and a load of blocks? Well this game didn't take too well in this country and I'm still after a copy.In Japan a PS2 title is availible bt will never make it over here.

D'oh
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Cosmic Spacehead for the Master System. An excellent adventure game that only I seemed to have, hmmm it may be worth something now :D
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Megadrive:

Wiz 'n' Liz
Rings of Power

Was I the only person in the world to actually play these two games?
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
PS:

Thrill Kill - Violent Fighting Games
Sex, Drugs and Videogames - Well...just read the title!

Both games that were never released.

DC:

Virtual On - Robot Fighting Game.

Don't think it was released over here.
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
duck hunt for nes

it came with a light gun

super fun but i dunno any1 that had it
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
dont know of any 4 ps
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:45
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
GasMask wrote:
> duck hunt for nes

it came with a light gun

super fun but i
> dunno any1 that had it

Maybe it was removed from the shelves shortly after you bought it because of the animal cureulty act or something.

Shaneo - Duck Hunter! LoL! Lmao! Haha.

I don't know of anyone who's heard of Dear Hunter / Dear Avenger except for my warez pals at freegamez4all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.