GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to be a Mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/11/09 at 10:39
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
The title says it all really, I fancy being a Moderator. I have more chance to visit this site again now and would fancy my old role back.

We need to get this and the games forum moving. Lets get it on!
Mon 23/11/09 at 16:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hey Guys,

What about a vote ?.

Post a list of all who have put their names forward and for which forums they wish to moderate and let the members decide.

Then again about 2 people will probably be arsed to vote and if they vote for different people we may have a Bush/Gore situation all over again ?.

Jubba,whether you get your powers to mod returned in future or not its still good to see you around here again,most ex-staffies don't tend to bother.How's the band going ?,heard one of your songs a bit back (think it was called looking back/looking right back apologies if i didn't get the title correct ) anyway I liked it,it's catchy as hell ! :)

I haven't put my name forward,think I'd make a rubbish mod if I'm honest.Bet there is some good candidates though.
Mon 23/11/09 at 16:36
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
A clever play on words there my friend. And also hats off for knowing that brilliant flick :D
Mon 23/11/09 at 16:21
Regular
"Braaains"
This is all you really need to become a mod.
Mon 23/11/09 at 14:47
Regular
:)
Mon 23/11/09 at 13:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I meant the beginning of the year, pedantic fool!
Mon 23/11/09 at 13:26
Regular
"THFC"
lol, put a submission form in : D
Mon 23/11/09 at 13:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> We will have a new team on Jan 1st by the way. This is not dead
> set, and any new entrants will be considered.

ORLY? *Checks Freeola opening hours*
Mon 23/11/09 at 12:22
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Not wanted? 0_o Everyone is wanted.

But we discussed this very thing a few weeks back and I've made decisions based on that. If you want to apply still you can, and I'll consider it. But I would prefer you to read the other post first to see what my plans were etc.

And still had no requests through anywho. You remember where the link was? Link just in case
Mon 23/11/09 at 09:14
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Fine!?! I know when Im not wanted.
Fri 20/11/09 at 17:03
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Warhunt wrote:
> I do. And so should you 0_o We talked about it the other day :D

I was trying to make him feel better... !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.