GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The NFL & The 2007 Superbowl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/01/07 at 02:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
So, whose gonna win it?

As a Chiefs fan (and a Larry Johnson jersey to prove it :P) I'd love to see them get even further than they already have done, though I certainly wasn't expecting to be in the playoffs! Can't see them winning at the Colts however, despite the Colts' recent problems.

For me the Chargers and a certain Mr Tomlinson are the favourites, the Bears looked awful the other night, Patriots didn't look too bad though.

Thoughts?
Sun 07/01/07 at 17:14
Regular
Does it come on British TV?
Sun 07/01/07 at 05:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Booooo!! Chiefs lost big time to the Colts who looked all right. Still, wasn't really expecting anything else...

TONY ROMO!! NOOOO WHAT HAPPENED!?!? I feel SO sorry for him I thought he did okay tonight and that field goal would have done it for the Cowboys I reckon. And then he got SO close to the endzone/first down line I was just urging him on...

Don't like Seattle anymore. :( So with Chiefs and Cowboys out, I would say Chargers but I don't wanna go with the clear favourites...so I'm gonna stick my neck out and say the Eagles. They had a great end to the regular season.
Wed 03/01/07 at 14:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I'm going to say the Colts are going to win. That should finish off any chance of them winning now. :D
Wed 03/01/07 at 13:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That's what i love about the NFL, you can't really tell who's going to win it. If Chicago actually had any offence at all then they'd be my pick but Grossman couldn't take a team to a supermarket let alone the superbowl. Chargers are looking good though and Patriots, though i hate them, always have a chance with Brady and Billicheck. The Colts and Manning will choke as usual
Wed 03/01/07 at 02:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
So, whose gonna win it?

As a Chiefs fan (and a Larry Johnson jersey to prove it :P) I'd love to see them get even further than they already have done, though I certainly wasn't expecting to be in the playoffs! Can't see them winning at the Colts however, despite the Colts' recent problems.

For me the Chargers and a certain Mr Tomlinson are the favourites, the Bears looked awful the other night, Patriots didn't look too bad though.

Thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.