GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The NFL & The 2007 Superbowl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/01/07 at 02:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
So, whose gonna win it?

As a Chiefs fan (and a Larry Johnson jersey to prove it :P) I'd love to see them get even further than they already have done, though I certainly wasn't expecting to be in the playoffs! Can't see them winning at the Colts however, despite the Colts' recent problems.

For me the Chargers and a certain Mr Tomlinson are the favourites, the Bears looked awful the other night, Patriots didn't look too bad though.

Thoughts?
Sun 04/02/07 at 23:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ouch! The Colts get the fumble off the kick and then give it straight back. A big run and a throw later and it's 14-6.
Sun 04/02/07 at 23:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nice throw from Manning but that grab for the extra point was a bit rubbish. Should have been a tied game.
Sun 04/02/07 at 23:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, that was some start for the Bears. A jittery start for the Colts but the Bears didn't really do much on their first drive.
Sun 04/02/07 at 14:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i'm hoping the Bears win but seeing as Grossman has a problem with throwing a ball it'll be up to the defence to shut down Peyton.

It'll be the Colts though
Sun 04/02/07 at 14:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, it's the Superbowl tonight. I've stuck my neck out and went with the Colts so I suppose I'll have to stick to that.

Anyone got any predictions for the game? Anyone going to watch the game? What channel will you be watching it on?
Thu 01/02/07 at 17:07
Regular
Well, proffering MHO at this late stage of the proceedings, with only the Colts and the Bears left in...
I certainly hope that the Colts win through...best Offense v best Defense...I hope the Offense wins out.
Not an opinion I would normally hold, but as the Bears have an absolutely shambolic Offense led by Rex Grossman, it would be truly horrible if a Quarterback heading for near obscurity soon,ends up dethroning the Offensive Quarterbacking guru that is Peyton Manning....a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame.
So...in this instance...my heart sides with the mantra that the best team wins...and overall in this match-up that is undoubtedly
the Colts.
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Grandprix wrote:
> Well, I'm going to say the Colts are going to win. That should
> finish off any chance of them winning now. :D

Erm... could it be that I'm actually going to get something right? I'm scared...
Sun 28/01/07 at 14:45
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
ITV 2 said they were going to show it live, they had one post season show and said they'd show the divisional playoffs but no sign of that yet
Mon 08/01/07 at 15:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, Channel 5 at about 1am on Sunday and Monday although times vary and Sky Sports usually shows double headers on Sunday and were showing some Thursday games as well.
Mon 08/01/07 at 15:47
Regular
Yes Channel 5 at early morning hours if im not mistaken?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.