GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yippee! New Special Reserve Discount Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
Hey, guess what came through the door this morning?

Well, if you haven't guessed by the title of the post already, then I guess you need your eyes examining. Yes, it was my new Carling membership mag....er...no, Special Reserve Discount mag. Yea!

Members page has now moved to the back, where you can see a 'moody' er-no trying to enter an eminen lookalike competition and...er....a sheep (well, sheepy, obviously)

They've decided to name all the top 30 posters of all time (meaning that I'm on it, yeah!) and also the top 20 GAD and FAD winners, just showing that I really need to improve my GAD score. ;-)

All this and more, coming through your letterbox soon!

Not a member? What's wrong with you?

;-)
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:12
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
where can I find ukservers ips? Link please so I can add to gamespy?

check out my site:
http://www.robsonherlock.clara.net/
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:14
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Man I need a good PC to give you all a whooping at an online game. My "pc" at the mo can hardly run/store anything. Lucky that my Dad was talking about maybe getting a new Pc after we have been to Ibiza. Whoopey. I will then be able to CANE you all at CS.

:)
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
My only problems my modem.
Windows 2000 Professional
Intel P3 Celeron 1052MHz
383MB Memory
TNT2 PCI graphics card.

:D
I get about 150 pings :/ could be better but could be worse (Cough freeserve 300 pings cough)
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
You can get PODBOt from my site btw (link posted earlier)
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:27
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I swear I've played you at CS Bonus I remember playing someone with your name. Whether or not it was you I don't know. :/
Tue 10/07/01 at 16:46
Regular
"..."
Rakuga wrote:
> where can I find ukservers ips? Link please so I can add to
> gamespy?
/

what is gamespy?!
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
gamespy is a program you can download. YOu get it from gamespy.com. What it does is tell you what maps are on a server, if any of your friends are playing, how many people are playing etc..

All you have to do is put an ip in.. great hey :D
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:04
Regular
"..."
Sounds cool, kinda like Kali I guess.

I like your sprays, check out the sprays i did for some mates.
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:06
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
gotta love that naked chick one ;-) :D
and why does like everyone have that logo? :)
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:09
Regular
"..."
its a diversion tactic, people run round a corner and stop to look - then you shoot them...

p.s. not everyone has that exact tag - feel the quality...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.