GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yippee! New Special Reserve Discount Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
Hey, guess what came through the door this morning?

Well, if you haven't guessed by the title of the post already, then I guess you need your eyes examining. Yes, it was my new Carling membership mag....er...no, Special Reserve Discount mag. Yea!

Members page has now moved to the back, where you can see a 'moody' er-no trying to enter an eminen lookalike competition and...er....a sheep (well, sheepy, obviously)

They've decided to name all the top 30 posters of all time (meaning that I'm on it, yeah!) and also the top 20 GAD and FAD winners, just showing that I really need to improve my GAD score. ;-)

All this and more, coming through your letterbox soon!

Not a member? What's wrong with you?

;-)
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:52
Regular
"Back in black"
I don't know if my dad is still a member or not. Hey well I'll just have to hope. he got the Mag late last time.
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I don't even know why I got a mag. My membership expired months ago. It might have had something to do with my FAD win, though.
Sat 07/07/01 at 16:08
Regular
"Back in black"
I think if you win GAD or FAD you get one free magazine.
Sat 07/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah, probably.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:13
Uh! This is out! I have not recieved my copy yet! It had best come tomorrow, thats all I'm gonna say...

:D
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:19
I know this doesn't affect me, but why does it cost £1 now? Also, the GBA carry case from the free gift section -does it really look like that, because it's exactly the ones at E3! If they are, please reserve one for me. I'm sending 5 reddies in the post on Tuesday.
Sun 08/07/01 at 21:44
Hello? Can any SR staff members answer my questions below? Oh hang on, it's Sunday - I'll wait.
Sun 08/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
er-no looks totally different to what I imagined him to look like. Although I imagine him to look like that now.
Tue 10/07/01 at 14:13
Regular
"..."
The carry case is an OFFICIAL NINTENDO Product and it looks like this: (I know as i had to take the photos of it for the mag...)

http://special.reserve.co.uk/listings/extrainfo.php?co=GG5615
Tue 10/07/01 at 14:24
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
:( i wish I was in the magazine. I noticed top 20 FAD winners. "IM IN THE MAG!" i shouted knowing I have 4 filmaday wins and seeing the bottom place had 2. Sadly as I looked up I couldn't find myself. The magazine doesn't seem to like me one bit :( And now I'll probably miss the next issue as I have to renew and who knows when I can get the money I need to buy something!

Darkus your tagline is "Counter Striking". Do you play counter-strike? If so can I play you? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.